Now that he saw that his niece had woken up with the child who had just put it down and left, although he was a little stunned, he was fine, Yu Guyu didn't delay any longer, poured a bowl of water for Zhou Chengjing and stuffed it into his hand strongly, and assigned his daughter to stare at Zhou Chengjing again, and he was busy again.

It's no wonder that Yu Guyu despised it, in fact, when Yu Hui left people, she didn't say that this girl was Qincha and an idle king, and the time was pressing, Yu Guyu didn't have time to worry about it, and if she wanted to run for her life, she couldn't take care of it at all.

Holding a bowl of water in his hand, the idle king looked at the dark pottery bowl in his hand and was very disgusted, so he didn't drink it at all, and looked up in a daze as the strange woman who stuffed the water for him was busy again, and didn't look at himself again, which made him instantly dumbfounded with a big grievance in his heart.

Inside, he still wanted to ask where the two bad guys went, but there was no one at the moment, who did he ask to ask if he was going to ask the big eyes

in front of him The

idle king was extremely helpless, or did the two brothers Wang Yu and Wang Qi outside the house arrive with ten people, and they broke this rigid situation.

"Aunt Du family, you are on the order of Du Baihu to come to escort the evacuation of Lord Qincha Xianwang

" "Escort Lord Qincha Xianwang", Yu Guyu took the time in his busy schedule, and heard Wang Yu and others clearly coming, Yu Guyu was dumbfounded, and she pointed to the boy who stared at her daughter on the kang with big eyes, "Feeling, feeling that this little baby is actually Lord Qincha, or a king, a prince"

Yu Guyu was speechless, and kept muttering in his heart about the unreliability of his nephew and niece, "Hui'er and Chen'er are really, how can they not explain the affairs of the prince, how can it be good to be lazy"

Yu Guyu muttered helplessly in his heart, Wang Yu and Wang Qi, who received the order, did not know, the current form is not good, although they are also worried about their relatives who are far away in Yushan, but the military order is in front, They also had to take care of the prince first and then try to do anything else.

I hope that the family can be safe and sound, in this way, their brothers can fight for a better life, so that their mother can live a good life, and prepare for future rehabilitation, otherwise, they will not take the initiative to ask for orders to come here.

"Aunt Du family, Du Baihu and Luo Tun Chang are ready, the team set off immediately, Du Baihu Pyer and others came to protect the safety of Xian Wang, and asked Er to come and ask Auntie to clean up if it is good, please leave with us, and go on the road early and rest assured."

Yu Guyu nodded, "Okay, okay, now you can go on the road."

After

so many years, she has already exercised out, her movements are very fast, and the family has almost cleaned up, now the Wang family brother asked, Yu Guyu immediately responded, but when she turned around to carry the burden, she looked at the food that she had not had time to cook and regretted it, the time was still too tight

Ah, at a critical juncture, I can't hold back, As for the food, let's take it with you on the road, but luckily Hui'er left the mule at home.

Under a greeting, Yu Guyu acted immediately, abandoned the car and only led the mule, spread a blanket on the mule's back, and put the belongings to be taken away on the mule's back, seeing the Wang brothers hugging the idle king on horseback, Yu Guyu thought about it, and also hugged his daughter to the mule, and he led the mule out to meet with the large army.