Anyway, if this kid really helps him do this big thing that is inconvenient for him to come forward, he will take more care of him in the future.

"Okay, I'm afraid it's useless now, as long as that little girl is sensible, she didn't go to the kid surnamed Xiao." , Saying, thinking of something, General Yang's painting style changed again, "By the way, did the little girl say what day she came"

He really didn't ask, after all, he was so cool at the time that he didn't ask the time at all.

Now the cheap brother-in-law asked, but he couldn't answer like that.

Liu Wei's face immediately stacked a flattering smile.

"Hey, hey, brother-in-law, today I went to the Hetian Juntun, and when the little girl heard me say that she went on the orders of her brother-in-law, she was honest, and it would take a few days for the little girl to come."

This time, Liu Wei was not bragging, Yu Hui, who was holding back the big bad, didn't let these two bad guys wait long, and the next morning, she came to Qinghe Fort with the text translated by Gao Gou.

Smoothly entered the General's Mansion, Yu Hui, who was a good performer, presented the fake record of his hands and feet on the spot, and listened to the words of encouragement of a certain general, Yu Huicai left the General's Mansion under the admonition of the general of Laoshizi.

As soon as she went out, the appropriately flattering smile that had been hanging on Yu Hui's face was gone, she put away her mask, her expression was cold, and she turned her head and drove the mule cart in the direction of the vanguard army.

Thanks to Liu Wei and that bullshit General Yang, if they hadn't mentioned that Lao Duo in private before, they would have planted the seeds in that Liu Wei, and they wouldn't have found that the original person surnamed Yang still had a fear in his heart, and he was even more worried about who he was looking for as an ally in this extreme north.

Now I know that General Xiao of the Vanguard Army is excellent in the background, relying on the contact of those several meetings, and relying on his friendship

with the

Pioneer Army.

"General Qiyu, the little divine doctor is asking to see you outside the tent."

Hearing the report, General Xiao, who was studying the military book in the tent, raised his head when he heard this, "Please." When the

words fell, General Xiao immediately put down the military book in his hand and stood up to greet him.

As soon as Yu Hui was brought to the tent by the messenger, he saw the person who approached him with a gentle face.

Yu Hui saluted, "The little girl has seen General Xiao.

"Hahaha, the little miracle doctor is here, and it is far away."

The two spoke in unison, one greeted and the other saluted.

General Xiao in the year of the crown is also a straightforward person, busy with Yu Hui, "The little divine doctor doesn't have to pay much attention, the little divine doctor came to my vanguard this time, but there is something wrong"

Yu Hui after seeing the ceremony, when she heard General Xiao ask like this, she was not ambiguous, she followed the conversation, and said straight to the point, "Since General Xiao asked, Ming people don't say secret words, so I will say it directly."

Seeing Yu Hui's solemn expression, General

Xiao also nodded with a serious expression, and gestured towards Yu Hui.