Having said that, but for the sake of caution, after treating Uncle Blacksmith, Yu Hui still planned to give Uncle Blacksmith's family a look, and by the way, let everyone carry out a comprehensive lime sanitization of Uncle Blacksmith's home inside and out, especially the thatched house.

With the ability in hand, it is very simple to rescue Uncle Blacksmith.

After checking the pulse and confirming where there were bugs and eggs on Uncle Blacksmith's body, Yu Hui let go of Uncle Blacksmith's arm and first gave Uncle Blacksmith a specially prepared herbal essence juice useful for schistosomiasis.

The bugs first ate something strange and confused them, and then before they could react, the bug army was forced to leave their warm nest and start running away from both places.

As the treatment progressed layer by layer, the blacksmith only felt a pain in his stomach, his heart swelled, and then, his whole body was tingling and uncomfortable, and he felt that all his internal organs were twisted together.

Uncle Blacksmith was trembling in pain, trembling constantly, his thin arms were bulging, and cold sweat was breaking out on his forehead.

Finally, the sweetness reached the throat, and the blacksmith couldn't help it anymore, bent over, and retched.

"Vomit"

In the face of the dirty scene, Yu Hui's expression remained unchanged, the hand holding the blacksmith's arm still did not let go, and the golden needle in the other hand continued to fly, but the person was quick-eyed, and between the hooks and mention, he hooked the empty basin prepared by the aunt on the side to the blacksmith uncle, and let the blacksmith uncle vomit the dirty things in the basin accurately.

The crowd of onlookers from afar saw the things that the brother vomited in the basin, and their scalps were numb.

"Oh mom, what is this"

"God" Everyone was shocked, but Yu Hui looked calm, and when Uncle Blacksmith was about to vomit, she quickly shouted, "

Brother Xiaoye, sprinkle lime."

The wild boy heard the wind and moved, and when the insects in the basin were writhing and struggling, the

wild boy, who was already ready to go, didn't say a word, and his hand was faster than his brain and he directly sprinkled quicklime into the basin.

The lime has a chemical reaction when it encounters water, and the insects in it are scalded to death instantly.

After vomiting, the blacksmith uncle only felt relieved, and then wanted to sigh comfortably, and his mother-in-law was asking him how he was doing, and suddenly, the blacksmith felt that his chrysanthemum was tight, and his stomach was gurgling, and he was

"out of the way".

With a shout, the blacksmith couldn't care about his face anymore, and quickly ran to the thatched house with his stomach covered, at this time he didn't notice that the belly he was covering was already much, much

smaller After

rushing into the thatched house, thinking of the precautions that Hui Yatou told him to explain when he was treating himself, the blacksmith still endured the pain and abandoned the thatched pit, quickly untied his belt and took off his pants, and sat on the dung bucket with his buttocks.

At this moment, although Yu Hui did not continue to stick needles and use abilities to force the blacksmith by his side, the abilities remaining in the blacksmith's body continued to pressure the insects under Yu Hui's control, and there was fresh chicken blood outside.