Yu

Hui did not hide his sarcasm, which made the merchant almost burst into foul language.

The merchant scolded his mother in his heart, but he still licked his face with a smile on his face, "Oops, oops, the girl misunderstood, the girl misunderstood, I didn't sell goods from afar, it happened that there were some goods left on the burden, I saw Guibaodi, thinking that Guibaodi was close to the city, and I didn't rush into the city, so I wanted to come to Guibaodi to try my luck, I was really a merchant, not a bad person".

Yu Hui didn't bother to listen to the other party's arguments, seeing that the little guys in the tunzi didn't lose it, and the sugar they ate for nothing didn't look like they had been poisoned, Yu Hui didn't care about it anymore, and she didn't want to talk nonsense with the other party, so she drove people away.

"Let's go, the people in this tun are not available, no one buys your goods, you hurry up and leave our tunzi, or you will wait for me to call someone, be careful to give you a good beating."

The merchant felt that 10,000 hemp skins were not worth talking about, but he wanted to do nothing, so he simply took this mean dead girl and the little girl in her arms into captivity.

But when I think of the threat of the little girl, and then I think that the people who answer me are far away from me at the moment, and now I am alone and alone, if I really let the dead girl shout in a voice, I really start to do it, and I can do it, if I can't do it, I will startle the snake, then their previous hard work will not be in vain.

After weighing the pros and cons like this, the merchant licked his face and smiled and said again and again, "Oh, grandma, grandma, I can't call your aunt, I'm just a seller of goods to make a living, if my aunt is angry, it's a big deal for me to go, don't worry, don't worry, don't worry"

Aunt Yu Hui doesn't eat your set and stares at people and continues to threaten: "I know that you don't want to leave quickly

Merchant: The paralyzed "Hehehe, let's go, let's go, let's go

" "Let's go, let's go

" The

merchant was reluctant to give up, and under Yu Hui's ruthless coercion, he had to carry the burden aggrievedly, and turned around and left step by step.

Seeing this, Yu Hui secretly sighed, hugged the little guy in her arms and secretly disdainful, "Hmph, it's quite similar, but it's a pity, aunt and grandmother, I'm sharp-eyed, you are a human trafficker"

The trafficker who has left No, I'm not, I don't, I'm obviously it

Yu Hui, who thought she was well-informed and had seen through the other party's tricks, stared at the merchant leaving the military tunkou with her own eyes, and she was not at ease when everyone walked up to the official road in front, listening to a little baby sucking candy behind her, and her mouth was still happy to talk about her great achievements, Yu Hui black line.

This group of little guys

, do you know what kind of danger they faced just now

And the same is true of the little guy in his arms who is

burying his head in his arms and eating candy stupidly

A group of innocent babies really lack education.

For the sake of insurance, Yu Huihu hurriedly drove the little babies in front of her to go home with a face, and she held her cousin and stood on the road at the mouth of Tunzi as a villain, until she saw the little babies scattered, each went back to their own homes, each looking for their own mother, and there was no little guy hanging out outside, and on the official road in the distance, after the trafficker and merchant were nowhere to be seen, Yu Hui was relieved to go home with the big baby in her arms.