Meeting Keneki

NO PLEASE I BEG YOU!!! a young woman yelled as She begged for her Life "PLEASE DONT KILL ME" she cried as she begged somemore " i like you begging " you said as you grabbed her by the throat, her gaging was making you ungry for flesh and roar meat " mmm fresh gaging from a HUMAN " you kinda yelled at her and you ripped her apart limp by limp. You were now coverd in your victims blood licking your fingers as your eyes went black and red your heart racing in hunger for more Human  flesh so you grabbed the Girls head and Bit it off as you were eating her arms. You finished and never knew someone was watching untill you looked around, you seen a boy with white hair and he was wearing black clothes as these tentacles like tails came out of the back of him. He looked at you in hunger as you stod up 20 tails came out of your back to as you were fighting the boy he looked at you and noticed something similar to something else "i know i seen those eyes before but on someone else" he said in his thoughts as he walked away leaving you well you were yelling at him to come back" HEY WERE NOT FINISHED YET COME BACK HEAR" " ILL COME BACK LATTER " he yelled back running away into the town...
____________________________________
----------------------------------
Hello my prettys I HOPE YOU ENJOYED DIS ONE and ill stil work on dis one kk
Dont forget to
        Follow & Vote & Comment