Part 1

"How long do you think this is gonna be? I mean is this gonna be a long show? We have a life outside of this you know?" Frank asked.

"It'll take a while but not to worry time is frozen outside of these walls."

"How does that even work? Are we in a dimension pocket? A vortex?" Tim started to ask excitedly.

"In a sense, yes we are though we don't call it that. Maybe we can speak about it at a later time young man."

"Great Tim is gonna start bothering the god like being that is keeping us here." Jason rolled his eyes.

"As if your any better Jaybird." Tim sneered.

"Don't call me that Timbo." Jason snapped back.

"Jason Tim quit it." Dick rolled his eyes.

"Yeah you don't want big brother disappointed again do you? You might start crying again." Kevin sneered.

"THAT WAS ONE TIME! And you said you wouldn't tell anyone about it!" Jason exclaimed.

"You should've made me swear to it." Kevin said with a teasing grin.

"Yeah I know." Jason sighed.

"You should've known better Jay." Dick shook his head.

We start the scene with christmas music playing and the moon peaking from behind clouds. A blue house peaks from the corner of the screen as it slowly comes to frame and two words come from both sides.

"Home Alone? Sounds like a campy cult 90's movie?" Jeff noted.

"So you think my Christmas alone became a movie? Jeff do you realize how stupid that sounds?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah your right."

The blue house slowly goes away from the frame and the light in the window turns off.

We now see the McCallister house, lit up for Christmas as the houe is set into disaster.

"Where's my suitcase?" We hear Kate's voice as we still are seeing the house.

"Is that me?" Kate asked.

"Miss. Young lady!" A cop tries to get the children's attention as he stood in the doorway of the house.

"Excuse me. Girls!" The cop tried to get their attention.

"Eat it fucking pig." Jason laughed at the cops pain.

"I don't think that's a cop." Kevin noted as he squinked at the man.

"What do you mean? Of course that's a cop!" Rob exclaimed, confused.

"He just looks so familiar, though I can't yet see his face."

"Hey, little fella. Hey!" The man tried to get Fuller's attention as he sword fought with his cousin.

"I guess swordfighting in the house is a normal thing?" Alfred asked Bruce.

"I suppose."

"Excuse me, girls. Girls!" The cop called out to Lynn and Meghan.

"Why did you all ignore him? That was quite rude." Kate scowled.

"Hey, big fella!" The cop called out to Buzz.

"Help me make the beds in the living room. Come on down here!" Aunt Leslie called up to her daughters and neices.

"Hey, son! Big fella.Hey, little guy! Little guy!" The poor cop called out to them.