My Darling ♥︎

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

My Darling ♥︎

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Morning afterwards
Heeseung drove Sunoo back home. The sky, beautiful, painted with tints of orange and pink meet their eyes. It was too early... After a night of crying in each other's arms.. After a confession that Heeseung couldn't make himself reveal... It looks like he needed to let go of Sunoo. Why does he have to go this far for a University which could never make him happy.... Sunoo's tear stained face half asleep made him lose control of his emotions, he was so pretty, so so pretty but not his...

Sunoo's presence made him feel like he needed to spit out the truth.. That he likes him. No. He loves him, Heeseung couldn't understand how stupid he was all this time Sunoo was trying to tell him how much he loved him from middle school but he didn't look at him the same way back then... But that was back then, now we are here.. At that point Heeseung could lose Sunoo again. They parked the car a little bit away from the original place so they could maybe have some time.... Some time for Heesung to get his act together and tell his love how much he wants him to stay.... By his side.

Their hands found each other and interewinded their fingers. It was warm.

"I have to go now... See you soon Heeseung hyung. Please don't forget me. "

"take care Sun... I won't ever forget you... Kim Sunoo. "
Heeseung said as he wanted to burst out into tears how he could let Sunoo go this easy. Why was he like this?

Sunoo's house was quiet. His parents must be sleeping... After all, they put Sunoo through. Sunoo didn't want to go to this University, especially mathematics. God he hated it so much, only if his parents weren't this stubborn.

The click on the door was enough to bring his parents outside and take Sunoo away but no I had to be there too. There were... Sunoo's bags...No. He couldn't see this. Then

"Goodbye... See you soon Heeseung hyung. "

Fuck this. Stop.

Heeseung ran after Sunoo and his parents. He didn't care about anything, only Sunoo, he was his first priority.

"STOP! "

"Heeseung hyung.. "

He pulled Sunoo by his side and hugged him tight.

"Please stop this madness! DON'T YOU SEE HE DOESN'T WANT TO GO! YOU NEVER LISTEN TO HIM... TO HIS NEEDS. ALL YOU DO IS DECIDE FOR HIM! Let him have his way... "

Tears rolling down his cheeks. He couldn't take this anymore.

"I love you Kim Sunoo! Please don't ever leave me... Stay by my side. I need you... "

Sunoo's parents, shocked by everything, decided to shut up and remain silent for a while. Definitely thinking hard on this. Sunoo's parents are religious people who can't take his son liking his gender...

Heeseung never cared about anyone so much as Sunoo he was his first priority.

"Don't go."

"Stay. "

"I have to-"

"No, not this time"heeseung put his hands on the yourger's face.

"Heeseung hyung... " hot tears streaming from his eyes like a never ending river.

"Just do something you don't want. You don't want this, right? "

Sunoo looked hopeful but still not enough

"But Hee-"

"No buts. No one will take you away... I'll sell my car just to make money, to buy a house just for us I'll take a job, you could do too just don't leave me..."

"Sunoo dear, what is he talking about...! " Mrs Kim said disgustedly.

" Just don't do something you don't want...the things you were saying last night were true, right? "

Heeseung was struggling...

"I love you too Kim Sunoo. And always will. "

Heeseung finally said his answer to Sunoo's confession.

"So please don't leave me... "

Mrs and Mr Kim finally put their foot down.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR SON! "

Shut up.

"Mom, da-"

"Sunoo. "

"Yes. "

"Sunoo"

"I'll stay.. With you forever. "

Heeseung as he heard the answer he kissed Sunoo right there in front of everyone. He didn't care about anyone anymore. He was safe with his darling...

Fin~