Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Start from the beginning

" Bulldog? From the European Cup? The Big Dog!" Because it was right in front of the famous British air racer, Bulldog's tent.

"Hey, I saw you do this unbelievable high-G vertical turn. How did you do that?" Dusty asks.

"Well, let me tell you." Bulldog answered. "In fact, why don't I tell you all my racing secrets?" When Bulldog spoke, "Really?" Dusty wonders.

" No. " Well... he won't.

"Look, I don't know how things work in the backwater from which you hail, matey, but this is a competition. Every plane for himself! Goodbye." And he said to Dusty, so formally.

"Yeah, sure." Dusty leaves with a confused look in his eyes.

Suddenly, in front of his eyes, he encountered a female airplane with a gradient of yellow and orange,

"Whoa... Whoa!" Dusty started and slipped and fell where the oil cans were.

"Oh!" A beautiful female airplane pants happily.

"Uh..." and he giggles in embarrassment.

"Oh, Uh... Wait a second. This is AeroShell 100. I thought I ordered the DT-2380." Dusty turns to the small forklift. "Well, I am sorry you had to see that." Dusty confronts a female plane.

"Are you all right?" she asks.

"Sure. Why wouldn't I be?" Dusty asks. "And you are Pan-Asian Champion and Mumbai Cup record holder, Ishani."

"Most people call me just 'Ishani'." Ishani makes it clearer.

"I'm Dusty. I mean, uh, my name is Dusty." Dusty introduces himself. And he giggles nervously. "I'm not actually dusty, I'm quite clean."

"It's very nice to meet you, 'quite clean' Dusty." Ishani goes giggling happily.

"Nice to meet you, too." Dusty looks at her with a look on her face as if she's in love. "Look at that propeller. Ooh..."

And for some reason, hands are showing paper bags filled with air in front of Dusty.

"(BOOM!)"

"AH!" Dusty was surprised. Then he looked around, and there were human siblings in front of him. Kevin waves his hand in greeting, and Robin crosses his arms and snorts at him, looking at him pitifully. And Lena covered her mouth with her hand as if she was having fun and she giggled.

Meanwhile, Centh secretly peeks at them from behind the tent, giggling quietly as if their situation is amusing.

"Whoa, guys! Where have you been?" Dusty asks.

"Well, we saved some kind of love plane, I guess?" Robin jokes bluntly.

"You're in love with that her, right?" When Lena pushed her,

"Whoa-whoa, whaaat?" Dusty is very embarrassed, Lena raises an eyebrow, and Dusty bites his lip and laughs nervously.

"Alright, guys. Pull enough." Kevin stops them. "Anyway, I thought you came before us. What happened?" Kevin asks.

"Um... well," Dusty replies. "I received the signal from the controller late, so-"

"You almost died playing on the runway, right?" Robin narrowed his eyes,

"Yes..." Dusty answers embarrassedly. Then Robin rolled his eyes as if he disapproved of him.

Just then, someone passed by,

"That's strange. It's not even here." When I heard a familiar voice,

"(This voice...?)" Then, Robin looks closely at the back of someone. It is a human with dark blue and light blue two-tone hair and a long ponytail.