Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Start from the beginning

"In this world, even in New York, very busy business." Robin speaks for himself.

"Alright! Let's go!" Kevin said.

"Guys!" Dusty approaches the humans.

A baggage car passes by honking, and a car pulls an airliner on the runway.

"Oh! Sorry." Dusty apologizes, "Go back to Jersey, you bum." A car scolds.

"Excuse me," Dusty asks a passenger plane, "Where can I-"

"HEY-HO!" A blue forklift almost hit his wing. Dusty is started and goes back. "Do you mind? I'm working here." When the blue forklift scolded,

"Sorry..." Dusty apologizes, but he's really confused by this crazy place.

"A nice enough guy, but way too much baggage, if you know what I mean." Female forklift crews pass by, talking to each other.

"Oh, hey, there. I'm looking for pit row." At that moment, a car is seen pulling a passenger plane, and Dusty asks him about it.

"The pits? Oh, yeah, that's easy." When a car answered,

"You want to go down this way toward the fire station." The white car talks.

"Okay?" Dusty nodes.

"Then taxiway alpha forks off to the left. But don't go that way. You want to veer right. And if you get to the orange barrels, you went too far. So-"

"Just go straight ahead and to the right." Suddenly, a white passenger plane being pulled by a white car gave a very simple explanation.

"Great, thanks." Dusty talks. "Hey, nice paint job!"

"Well, thank you! I'm kind of proud of it." The white car is happy,

"Uh, I think he was talking to me." When the white passenger plane noticed him,

"Oh..." The white car now realized.

- Pit row -

And finally, Dusty arrived at the pit row where the air racers were. And Royer is standing close in front. "Well, looky who's here. The Scandinavian."

"Hey." Dusty says. "Miss your home town?" Royer joked, and Dusty said, "Uh..."

"I don't. Just about blocked that memory out of my mind." Royer said. "But you're bringing it right back with that -" and he sniffs Dusty, "Oh, man, that nasty Vita-mina-stink-a-bunch." He talks while covering his nose his. "Your tent's the last one on the left. Go!"

"Okay." Dusty moves forward, giggling.

"Power wash is on your right." exclaims Royer. "Just sayin'."

"Wow!" Then Dusty pauses for a moment,