______________☠️🌸_______________

In the house a board was hung written 'YE OLDE FUDGERY'.

All students stood outside the house while mistress Arlene held a tray having pilgrim clothes.

"Ye olde fudgery!" Both (Y/N) and Eugene said with excitement.

"More like ye olde diabetes in a box." Wednesday said bluntly making Eugene and (Y/N) excitement fall.

" Wednesday said bluntly making Eugene and (Y/N) excitement fall

"Volunteers, prick up thine ears. Fudge is the lifeblood of our humble community. And samples equal sales, so grab a uniform and a box and make our forefathers proud."

Wednesday held up a collar and said," Are these for muzzling tourists?"

...[old-timey music fades away]...

Making mistress Arlene control her angry.

_______________☠️🌸______________

..[creepy, ornate music playing]..

...[clocks ticking]...

Meanwhile in Uriah's Heap, between the shelves, Enid and Ajax looked at the figures with grimace look.

"I'm pretty sure it's dead. See the tire treads across its tail?" Ajax said looking at the rat.

A curly haired lady came behind them and told,"Local artist scooped that fella up right here on Route 22."

Enid with a shocked and disturbed face asked,"You're telling me someone actually goes out and collects roadkill and turns them into that?"

The lady told,"Can't keep them on the shelves. Got a whole section dedicated to these beauties. Squirrels, skunks, snakes, and my personal fave...family of ferrets at a clambake."

The lady exclaimed looking at the family in the top shelf, making both Enid and Ajax look towards it,"Too cute."

The woman picked up two comb and walked towards them and said,"You two want to make yourself useful? I reckon they could use a good brush with a Tangle Teezer. It freshens up the fur."

Enid suggested trying to change the woman mind,"Maybe we can do that after, like, a...An extended coffee break. Right, Ajax?"

 Right, Ajax?"