Aadhira looked at Aadhiran not knowing what to do.

Raghav: Aadhira unna thaan va edu he said tightly holding his other hand.

Saranya: Na edukaran she said and was about to move while Aadhiran pushed Pranav down. Pranav fell on his back with thud.

Saranya stopped moving and looked at Pranav shockingly who was trying to stand up while Aadhiran pushed Raghav also. Raghav fell above Pranav. Aadhiran pulled the concealer from Pooja's hand and dragged Aadhira inside the room. He closed the door.

Pranav started to roll in order to push Raghav down from him as he was not able to bear Raghav's weight above him.

Raghav: Naye ethuku da thalluna he asked.

Pranav: Nee yen da enmela vanthu viluntha he asked.

Raghav: Unnala thaan da ennayum avan thalli vitutu poran he said.

Both started to argue while Saranya and Pooja sighed, Nee va nama polam Pooja said and dragged Saranya to her room. Pranav and Raghav continued their argument.

Meanwhile inside the room after closing the door Aadhira started to bear Aadhiran, Ellam unga nala than she said.

Aadhiran held her hand, Iru d adikatha na enna pannan nee thaan ipudi panna he asked, removing the towel from his neck.

Aadhira: Enna nethu neenga anga irunthu kooputu varama iruntha ipa intha problem eh vanthu irukathu she said and again started to beat him.

Aadhiran again held her hands and locked it behind her. She looked at him, vidunga first she said and struggled to come out of his hold. Aadhiran pinned her in the wall and looked into her eyes. Aadhira gulped seeing him, Enna pannarenga vidunga ilati kondruvan she said in a warning tone.

Aadhiran didn't budge her warning and went near her neck. Aadhira closed her eyes once his breath hitched her neck. He started to suck her right side of throat. She hissed in pain as he started to bite while he licked to ease the pain. He moved from her and looked at her throat which had a hickey mark like him and he felt satisfied.

Aadhira was still looking at him without blinking her eyes. He winked at her which brought her back to her senses and was about to beat him.

Aadhiran showed his hands, Poi kanadi paru he said and went from there to start the meeting. Aadhira moved to the vanity table and checked herself and found a hickey same as of him but it was right side of her neck. She turned and started to march towards him while he started the meeting, Hi All, Sorry for the delay and we can start the meeting now if everything is ready he said.

Aadhira: Irunga apro pathukaran she showed her fingers and went to the closest to arrange the clothes.

After sometime Seetha came back home and heard some noises from upstairs. She came and found Raghav and Pranav were arguing holding each other's hair in front of Aadhiran's room.

Seetha came towards them and tried to separate them but she was not able to separate them. She tucked her pallu in waist and started to beat both of them while both left each other's hairs stood up quickly. Raghav ran and hid behind the couch. Pranav held her hands and stopped her from beating, Ai Seetha aiyo enna adi ipudi thaan nee daddy uh adichu irupa he asked.

Seetha deathly glared at him and held his hair, Ethuku da avan room munadi paduthutu sandai potutu irukenga she asked.

Pranav: Aiyo thaye Seetha devi avan thaan thalli vitutu ponadhe enthirika mudiyama paduthutu irunthom nee vanthu aducha adila thana enthirichutom he said rubbing his back where she beat. Seetha left his hair.