LiRainbow (Human)

I decided to make a full-fledged character, or rather, his humanization. For those who have not seen my skin, see the previous chapters.And so, let's get started.Name: Li Rainbow (Li)Age: 15And I will immediately mention that she has two personalities, one is called Sin (kinder and more cheerful), and the other is San (she is more passive and withdrawn, can be rude). Let's consider both personalities separately.Sin is Li's main personality, she is always positive, likes to joke, communicate with any levels (do not forget that in this book they are humanized) or even with RobTop himself. Bright, sweet and memorable, she can easily find a common language with anyone.She looks like a short (168 cm) girl with dark blue eyes. Her hairstyle is always the same - shoulder-length white hair, which she often collects in a cute ponytail. A rather long bang always gets in the girl's eyes, which annoys her a little.From clothes, Sin prefers a dark blue top, sometimes wears a white hoodie on top. Also, the girl always wears a short skirt - shorts of the same blue color with a white stripe on the bottom. You will also never see Sin without her favorite rainbow-colored knee socks, which are too noticeable against the background of her blue and white appearance. Of the shoes, Sin prefers white low-rise sneakers. If we mention jewelry, then the girl wears a black choker that a friend gave her, as well as black mitts (I don't know if this can be considered an ornament, but still ..).Sin is in love with one of the levels, but hides it, because she is afraid of rejection (and you will find out about this later ;))Now let's move on to San. She is Li's second personality, always gloomy and pessimistic. Communicates only with Demons or Insane levels. But still in love with the same level as Sin. And yes, she knows about the existence of her "sister" - another person, treats her neutrally.San's appearance is different - she has gray eyes and dark blue hair, the hairstyle is the same as Sin's, only San never makes a ponytail. San loves his long bangs and, conversely, does not remove it from her face.Despite her character, San loves white more than everyone else, but for a change she adds a dark blue color to her style, which Sin adores. The girl, being a more introverted person, prefers closed clothes, namely: a white hoodie (yes, the one that Sin wears), dark blue jeans and high white boots. San almost constantly hides her face under the hood of a hoodie, takes it off only in front of close acquaintances or friends. Of the things Sin and San have in common, only the black choker that both girls love can be distinguished.And now I'll show you how Li's personalities can change... (a short mini-story).

It was a typical day at Geometry Dash. Li (or her positive personality, Sin) chatted with Stereo and Backy (Stereo Madness and Back on Track are abbreviations of their names). Yes, despite such an age difference, Sin loved spending time with these children, listening to them talk about their dreams and how they dreamed of becoming Demons. The latter made Sin laugh a little, but she held back out of respect for her little companions.

- Hey, Sin! How are you? - asked Jum (Jumper), who was passing by and decided to chat with his friend. The guy sat down next to the girl, smiling good-naturedly.

- everything is fine, and you?) 

- you know the answer to this question) - the boy replied with a smile.

- let me think about it... Nope) - with a small, harmless mockery, Sin said.

- then I'll make you remember that I'm always fine) - Jum smiled slyly and began to tickle Sin. Being without her hoodie, Sin felt all the touches too much, and therefore immediately laughed.

- Jum, stop it!) I-I've already remembered!) - the girl asked through laughter, trying to resist and somehow cover her weak spots with her hands.

- can I join you? >:3 - asked Stereo, who was watching it all with Backy.

- it's not worth it, I think they can handle it themselves) - Back replied (that's what Stereo called her, because he was too lazy to pronounce the name in full).