Her face lights up when I say that. "Oh my god what are we waiting for? Come on!" she drags me to our result board and... and... and...

YES! I was right!

I did score higher than him. I'm so happy I could explode right now. Maybe he should've studied without thinking of the 'Top 5 ways to threaten a girl' and laughing his life out all the time. Stella brings me into her embrace and I hug her back.

Just the moment me and Stella set our foot off the building, we're blocked by the infamous antagonist group which includes Aiden.

Surprise! Definitely didn't see that coming.

But he doesn't have that upset face anymore. It has been replaced by an infuriated one. Good, he's back to his real personality.

Before I can say anything he shoves up a phone infront of my face and I grow tense at the tweet. It's made by an anonymous person on Twitter of how he saw Aiden allegedly... cheat at an exam? What?! He actually did that?! No way! Aiden Anderson would never!

"YOU did this, didn't you? You're the one who spread this rumor!" he explodes infront of me, his face turning every shade of red at the anger. What the fuck is he talking about? Rumor? Me?! Yes, I can hate someone to death but I'd never spread a rumor for god's sake. I can feel Stella's grip tighten on me. "I'm really sorry for you but I swear I have no idea what you're talking about, Aiden. Stop accusing me of this bullshit before you even have the slightest bit of evidence," I reply trying to keep my voice cool but not too rude.

I'd rather not provoke him.

"Oh please, keep your pity sorry to yourself! Do you think I give a fuck about how you feel?!" He yells out in rage. I look at him in disbelief, frowning in anger.

Ouch.

"Why would I need evidence when I know it was you, Skylar?" he claims in a daring voice before taking a step towards me.

My fists take preparation for a hard slap on his cheek but since he has some serious luck, fortunately, Jacob stops him. Atleast that guy does one thing good in his life.

"You're spitting nonsense! I've clearly got better things to do than use Twitter to plant a rumor considering the result of physics I just saw. Don't you think Aiden!?" I mock at him.

My statement just makes him more angry. I'm pretty sure he isn't so used to being talked down to like in public. "Can we talk somewhere private?" he asks. Oh there we go.

I almost forget we are standing and that people are staring at us. "No," I deny. I have no wish to go somewhere private right now when his face looks like he might pull out a gun and shoot me at the head any second. "Oh so you're that eager to let people know about your-" 

Fuck this man.

"Fine. Fine! I'll go." He doesn't even have to finish the sentence before I know exactly what he's going to say. He smirks. Ugh someone save me.

We are behind the campus at this old garage- or whatever. I can see fresh marks on my wrist of just a few minutes ago when I tried for straight two minutes to separate myself from Stella's grip and told her 'it's okay' so many time I've lost count of it because she didn't trust me to go with Aiden. Anyways, maybe this place I'm in is used for murdering people. Who knows. "So? Continue," I direct at Aiden.

"Please. Tell me. Who was it? You? Stella? No one can hear-"

"Shut the fuck up. I'm serious. It's none of us. Don't be so confident thinking I'm the only one who hates you. Ok I guess I am the only one but argh. I mean is it that hard to believe a single word from my tongue?" I reply nonchalantly but damn I've never heard him say the word "please" to me. Weird how he actually has etiquettes. Um actually he does but... yeah I'm probably the only one he likes to play mind fuck with actually.

"You do know that I can let the whole world know about what you did right?"

I stiffen at his words. "Listen, Aiden, I'm telling you the complete truth right now. And it's out of my hands if you don't believe me. Just, please don't try to trigger me with... that. I... I beg you. Please. You don't know what it feels like. You don't understand and you never will. So, let's just stay out of each other's lives." I plead with him. 

He stares at me for a while- wait a second- is that a hint of sadness, comfort or maybe even sympathy in his eyes? I swear I could see something nice in those sea eyes for a tiny second before he masks his expression again.

"Whatever. Just go." He mutters while he looks away.

I take this chance to escape the 'possible of murder' place and see Stella waiting at the gate for me. When she sees me, she sighs with relief. "I was getting worried of you. You okay? He didn't threaten you or anything right?" she says checking my hands and face for injuries. 

"Stell, nothing happened," I assure her laughing at her actions.

"You gonna tell me what was that which made you change your decision of the 'private talk' in less than 5 seconds? And what did he say about that-" I interrupt her before she can get any further and joke that I didn't want to break his nose again in public. I can see she doesn't really believe me, but hey, atleast she doesn't ask anymore questions on it.

I'm officially done with all mighty Aiden Anderson for the thousandth time.