Chapter 3: Aftercare

Zali had almost passed out as his body twitched against Wilson, who had passed out. Vanta chuckled, a smile growing on his face from ear to ear.

"Did Willy pass out?" Vanta asked, trying to look over Zali's shoulder.

Zali only nodded, still twitching. "Wanna sit up or are we just gonna lay on top of each other like the Bare Bears?" Vanta chuckled.

Zali groaned, now was not the time for jokes.

Vanta cleared his throat, wrapping his arms around Zali and Wilson, and gently lifting them both up onto his lap as he leaned against the headboard.

Zali tossed his head back onto Vanta's shoulder, taking a deep breath. "Better now, baby?" Vanta asked, rubbing Zali's swollen stomach.

Zali didn't respond, and Vanta kept rubbing his stomach, and kissed his head. Zali whimpered in response, and Vanta knew something was wrong. "What's wrong? What do you need dear?" Vanta asked softly, kissing Zali's cheek. "Are you tired?...I mean obviously you're tired, but do you wanna nap?"

Zali nodded, and in response, Vanta slouched down onto the bed to lay on his back with Zali on top of him and Wilson on top of Zali. "Comfy? Or do you want to lay on your side?" Vanta asked, and Zali nodded once more.

Vanta shifted so that Zali could lay on his side. "Good?" Vanta asked, and Zali nodded. "Good, are we gonna nap before we clean up?"

Zali hummed quietly, and a few minutes later quiet snores could be heard from him.

Vanta sighed in relief, knowing that all had gone well. He knew he was big compared to his teammates, and all he wanted to do was please them.

Vanta put his hand on Wilson's hands, feeling the heat radiating off them.

Vanta smiled, at least Wilson still had some energy left, he would need it for the mission tomorrow, if he woke up on time.