L

ʚ♡ɞ
.. 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

Y/N sigh as she unlocked the door to her apartment, tired as hell. Working a 13 hours shift sure is tiring as fuck. Well that's what it was living alone as a 19 years Old. You have to pay the bills, buy your own groceries and shits.

She took a few step inside and looks up at the clock, showing it was already 12 midnight. She locks the door and the goes straight to the bathroom. But before she got in, she swear she heard a little voice talking. She looks around the room then shrugs it Off.

"𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬.."

She mumbled and go in her bathroom. After what feels like an hour, she was now in her room. Getting ready to sleep. She throws her self and collides on the bed, and Falls asleep in just more than 10 seconds.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

'Is that thing asleep?'

'I guess so.. Let's tell the others...'

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Y/N pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night, couldn't sleep. Still thinking about the small voice talking. What did it say..? Oh yeah.. 'That thing is gonna find us.' what does that mean..? What thing? WHO said that? My god.

I stood up and walk to the bathroom, taking a fucking shit. My stomach hurts so bad.. God!!

After some moments, I walk to the kitchen feeling more satisfied. I think i'll just make something to drink. Its normal to drink coffee at 3 fucking o'clock, right? Anyways, I did make the coffee.

I was about to take a sip when i saw a fucking pink bubblegum creature holding my fucking fork. It just stares at me for a moment, dropped the fork and then yelled:

"GUYS! RUN!"

Run? WHO are you talking Wit- WTF. A group, No not a group but like a fucking dozens of a fucking rainbow Creatures from my back, running pass me. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM?! AM I FUCKING DREAMING? WAKE UP Y/N YOU FUCKING HOE.

Back to the story,

I look at the scared little Creatures, running, crying and some of them were just Hugging each other. What.. I tried to get away, confused yet also scared at first. I don't think im dreaming. Fuck this shit im out.

Then, the skittle group stopped doing their shit when they see me fall. Well it was embarassing but it was because they were running near me scared and i was trying to get away from them!! And i think i just stepped on a purple Creatures like them but meh.

My glass of coffee drop on the floor before i fell, and my hand was bleeding cause the glass broke and the glass pierced my hand. I Groaned in pain.

Then I heard the pink bubblegum yelled. Again.

"Guys! Guys! Stop! Look, the bergens hurt!" 

"Bergen? What did you just ca-"

I was cutted by them Hugging my Arms. Well, thats Odd. But EWWWW THESE FUCKING CREATURES IS HUGGING ME HELPPP.

I was trying to move them away from me but the pink bubblegum appeared infront of me.

"Bergen! Or whatever you are.. Im Poppy, the princess of pop trolls! And we never meant to scare or hurt you! We just wanted to know where We Are.. We Were just doing our normal thing, like singging and dancing then suddenly theres like a storm and it brings me and my People here.. Do you know where We are? Please, help us get Back to our place!"

She placed her hand on her chest, and anotner Gray ass Creature appeared beside her. I looked at them in Confusion.

"Okay, okay, First What the fuck is a bergen?! You know what- Never mind. Im Y/N and im a human. And you're in my apartment.
Now i don't know why or the fuck why but im not helping you. Never."

I stood up causing all of them skittles to fall on the ground. I Cross my arm and glared down at them.

"See? I know they wouldnt help us. Now we're stuck in here forever!"

They Gray depressed looking creature said to the pinky one.

"Fuck shit, not in MY apartment you stayin'.'

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Fuck."

I sigh. Well guess what? I can't Help it but they're just so cute. So.. I let them stay. For a while.

..At first I thought it would be a Great idea. But I was wrong. VERY wrong.

Its been like a week now and they're just so annoying.. Like they just randomly sings, hug and dance whenever! Well not all of them tho. This Gray troll who I learned his name was branch is pretty chill. Sarcastic, but hey, he's pretty cool to hang with.

I actually liked the Trolls company. I also let them Jump on my bed. It was pretty cute to look at them playing around. They looked so innocent. Well.. Until now...

You know how i always curse, right?
Yeah..

I was sitting on the couch, peacefully watching TV with the Trolls that was sitting on the coffee table and some on the couch with me. Suddenly, Poppy turned to me and asked me:

"Hey, uh, Y/N.. If you don't mind me asking.. What's fuck?"

I frozed. But you know what?
😏

"Sex."

"I- wha-.."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Well, that's it for now. Sorry for not making it long but aye, at least ive done something, eh?
🥰

-Lemie