One side love always hurts

The next day all get ready to Pavithra's birthday party. Divya wore a green dress, and the dress shows her small, cute baby bump.

 Divya wore a green dress, and the dress shows her small, cute baby bump

Siddarth comes there and hugs her from back. 

Siddarth= alaga irukeee

Divya= amavaa.. 

Siddarth= amaa.. nee pregnant'ah irukure naaleee.. skin semma polivaa.. alaga cuteahh irukeee..

Divya= appoo munnadilaa.. nallave illayaa?? she pouts..

Siddarthmv= aathii.. ithu ennadaa.. potta bituh namake varuthuu.. 

Siddarth= athuu.. naa kelvi patten.. pregnant'ah irukum pothu.. face neck kitte black aagirumm.. skin colour maarumm.. hair fall aagum'nu.. anaa unaku appadila illale.. athan sonne.. innonu nee munnadi'laa kutty dhevathai maatiri irunthe.. ippo namba kutty dhevathaiyode ammava irukee.. Divya giggles.. 

Siddarth= cheri polamaa??

Siddarth= mhmm polamm.. siddarth hold her hand and walks slowly. then they bid bye to their family and went to pavithra's house.

Here at Arvind's house. Arvind gets ready with white shirt and black coat. his hair was perfectly combed. he took his rose bouquet. 

Arvind= inaikuu naa sollurenn.. inaiku naa ethoo konjum nambe santhosama irukure alavuku sambarikirenn.. i hope you will accept my love Darlingg.. 18 years'ah unne love pandrenn.. anaa athe solla mudile.. inaiku sollurenn..

He went to her house.

At Pavithra's house.

All the guests are arrived.. Divya and siddarth went in. 

Im changing Ammu abhirami to Akshitha ( Amirtha Baakyalakshimi)

Pavithra= heyy.. divyaaa.. she hugs her. divya too hugs her and kiss her cheeks

Divya= happy birthday paviii

Pavithra= thankss dii..

Siddarth= happy birthday maa

Pavithra= thanks annaaa.. vaanga ullaa.. she holds her hand and walks inside. Dharani was there.

Dharani= vaanga 1st finalistuhhh

Divya= enna dii.. lanthaaa

Dharani= hehe.. chummaa

' heyyy divyaaaa' she turn behind and saw Sam was standing beside her.

Divya= deii sameyy.. nee enna daa ingaa

Sam= Dharaniku thunaiyaa vanthenn.. paavam en frienduhh.. thaniya porendaa.. variyaanu kettaa.. naa oodi vanthuthenn.. he put his hand on her sholuder. dharani smiles.

Divya= athu cherii.. 

Then they went near her table cause she want to cut the cake.. all sing birthday song. she smiles at all and cuts the cake.