C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾i̾f̾t̾e̾e̾n̾

Start from the beginning

"He already escaped from your hands first, how could I give you so hard task? He said with a gentle and cold tone while walking around his office. "Who you assigned to keep eye on him?"sunny asked.

"I will ask taehyun for it, if he agrees" Soobin said as sunny put her hands on the table and looked at him. "What if he don't agree with it?" Soobin turns back to face her. "Why are you so desperate?" Sunny flinched at sudden question as she cleared her throat and brush some of her hairs back.

"Well-l, because it's hurt my pride! How could you replace me!? Aish It's been for millionth time my pride had been hurt so badly" Sunny said while holding her chest, and acting like she is so upset with it.

"Such a dramatic bitch" soobin mumbled under his breath and wave his hand towards them signaling them to leave. "whatever leave, I am not feeling well so just leave" Sunny rolled her eyes and took her purse then put on her glasses and turned to hueningkai.

"BYE! Maybe it's our last time meeting" With that she walked out of the room. Hueningkai looked at the way she went as he sighed and turns back to soobin.

"I am looking forward to work with you" he bowed down to the older as soobin tilt his head and said, "I hope you will win over my trust don't try to do something against me". Hueningkai nodded his head as he walked out of the room when soobin told him.

Time skip

"What? Who? Me? No I can't do this, I am already busy" Taehyun said and looked away from the older. "You're not that busy as much I know" Soobin said but taehyun again shook his head.

"No I am busy who said I am free huh? I've lots of works, and I need to handle them, now I have to take care of beomgyu-" , "beomgyu? What happened to him" Soobin interrupted and rose his right eyebrow.

"He is just kinda sick, nothing serious so tell sunny she is always free" Taehyun muttered as he feels soobin's stare at him. "Why are you looking at me like this?" Soobin leaned towards the table and chuckled.

"Is your falling in love again?" Taehyun eyes grow wider as he turns to the older. "What? Seriously hyung, he is my responsibility, so I should take care of him" Soobin nodded his head and lean back to his chair.

"I will inform sunny, you can go now" Taehyun sighed and walked out of the room as he was thinking about soobin's words. "No it's not like, I don't want to feel the same pain again" Taehyun mumbled as he again let out a deep sigh and went towards the elevator.

Few days later

It's already been two months, yeonjun had been here, times files so fast like yeonjun didn't realise it, But what's the use, because his life is miserable like always. Nothing was new, soobin is always rude with him, but after that incident soobin was way more ruder than before.

In the other hand

The Relationship Beomgyu and taehyun is getting way much better at least taehyun doesn't ignore him like a stranger now, they have meals together and spend times together which is better for beomgyu but the thing is missing them was love.

Beomgyu Is not sure if taehyun will love him because the older seems to ignore this affection so much for some deep reasons he don't have enough courage to ask the older about it.

In Soobin's mansion

Soobin massage his shoulder as he let out a tired sigh. He looked around himself but he didn't see YongRae anywhere, it's been few weeks YongRae is not coming to him after that incident, maybe mad at him or something else.

He was sitting in his living room all alone because it's was almost midnight but he can't sleep so he just sat here alone while reading a book. He then suddenly heard some footsteps outside of his house which made his raised a eyebrow and look at his window.

"Who is there?" He got up from his place and went towards the huge window and opened it and walked out of the house. He took a look around his front yard but he can't saw anyone. He felt cold breeze of wind hit his body so he thought to go back inside.

He got inside of the house and closed the window but then suddenly a burning smell comes and hit at his nose which made him confused. He slowly turns his eyes and noticed that  corner of curtains was burning.

Hie eyes were wide open as he was shocked because he had no Idea how it happens?. Suddenly he started to feels like his chest was hurting and he started to have problems with breathing. He started to breath heavily. He try to walk towards the table to take the water jar but his knees already gave up. He fell on his knees and his vision started to become dark and his head feels so heavy.

"Help me! Please help!!

"Help me! There is fire in car!!"

"YongRae help me!"

"YongRae-e, where are you..."

"Y-y... YongRae" he cover his ears because voices was ringing in his ears and he feels like it becomes so hard for him to breath and his forehead filled with sweats. He tried to get up but he can't. Suddenly he saw someone was coming towards him but he can't saw his face properly because of darkness and his dizziness.

"Y.. YongRae?" He squeezed his eyes try to see clearly then he noticed it was yeonjun who comes and bend down to him. "Mr choi!!? What happened to you!?" Yeonjun comes here because he heard some noises.

"Y-yeonjun...n, Fi-fire" Soobin pointed His fingers at the way as yeonjun noticed it too. The younger eyes were wide open but he got up from the ground and took a jar filled with water and splashed it over the curtains.

"How does it happen?" Yeonjun turns to look at soobin and put down the jar on the table. He again went back to the older and sat down in front of him. "It's okay Mr choi, but how does it happen-" Yeonjun was stunned when he feels soobin pulled him into a hug.

"Please-e don't go-o" Soobin tightly hugged him, still breathing heavily. Yeonjun hugged him back and started to rub his back softly. "It's okay Mr choi, I am not going anywhere, please calm down first, it's alright, please calm down" yeonjun whispered while patting his back.

Soobin slowly started to feel kinda calm but he didn't pull away. Soobin can smell the soft scent coming from yeonjun which seems familiar to him. "The smell of sweet floral of Dutch lavender" he thought then suddenly he lost his conscious and everything went black in front of his eyes.

"Mr choi!"

Damn soobin has phobia of fire

Damn soobin has phobia of fire. What could the reason behind it?

Let's wait to see what happens in future. Don't forget to vote and comment bye.