"Okay, okay, you hurry up and eat noodles, I have these pastries, you eat quickly."

It is impossible for Yu Hui to leave the hot food without eating, and let her uncle go alone to eat the pastries that have been left for a long time and may have become moldy and spoiled.

She slammed the bowl on the table, and with a lunge she snatched the pastry that her uncle was about to stuff into her mouth.

"Uncle, our family, we don't have to eat dry, uncle, you drink thin. Uncle, you once did not dislike and did not care about raising me young, and I will not abandon and not give up raising you in the future, although I may not be rich and my ability is limited, but as long as I am a day, it is to eat wild vegetables, and we must also be blessed and enjoy the hardships.

"You child, you still have blessings and hardships, where did you learn this jargon, don't you want to say this in the future, you have to remember that you are from the girl's family."

Du Yaoze was also funny, until this moment he completely believed that the child in front of him was really grown up and sensible, and he was not pretending to be clever and obedient for any purpose.

"Okay, husband, Hui'er, don't laugh, hurry up and eat."

"Cheng, eat, eat." , Du Yaoze nodded, but pushed back the bowl handed by his wife, pointed to the noodles and meat sauce left in the pot and said, "I'll eat this, you can eat the rain lady in the bowl."

"No, husband, you are a man, you are still wearing shackles during the day, you are more hard, you eat this."

"Yu Niang, since I am a man, I naturally have to protect you, just now Hui'er also said that there are blessings and hardships, I will eat the rest of the pot" "

No, husband, I don't like to eat meat sauce and eggs, you eat this in the bowl."

"Damn, you still have endless eggs, isn't it just a little broken noodles, broken meat sauce, broken eggs, what's the big deal, it's crooked, it's not a pastry or a noodle, boss, I think you're deliberately greedy for us, you don't eat it, but bring it to me to eat, I don't dislike it, I don't push it"

Just when Du Yaoze and his wife felt sorry for each other and refused each other, An indignant voice came from the shadows behind him, listening to the movement, choking on whether it was the third Du Yaozu or who else could be.

And with the sound of this goods, the adobe house, which was quiet just a moment ago, was in an instant uproar, or rather, attracted by the noodles, meat sauce, and broken eggs in someone's mouth.

"Mother, mother, I want to eat noodles."

"Auntie, I want to eat eggs."

"Auntie, I haven't eaten meat for a long time, I want to eat meat, eat meat"

Du Yaozu's words were like hooks, instantly hooking out the greedy worms of the Du family's young, unbearable, and endurance children, one by one, they were dangling their mother's arms, hugging their mother's waist and messing around, screaming.

Du Yaozu was even more energetic when he heard this movement, especially when he heard that the children under his knees were either looking for his wife or his aunt and shouting for food, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became, glaring at Yu Hui and the four of them angrily, and his mouth began to attack again.

"Boss, this is your fault, you listen, you see, you see, your nephews and nieces are young one by one, and they are screaming from hunger, and you are an uncle, and you are embarrassed to eat alone and eat alone

and you eat

alone by yourself, regardless of the younger generations, if you are not kind or unloving, boss, don't forget, our mother is still alive in this house, Right in front of