6)"I can represent myself"

Start from the beginning

Rohan:sir before we start...am a big fan of you..
Sanskar smiles: Thank you but ..I don't think i deserve it.
Rohan:you really do.
Sanskar smiles
He sits and looks at the file:so you guys want to make a small documentary on how my life is?
They nods...
Sanskar:as long as its on work related it's fine.

And peon comes there and places bottles juices and snacks.
And Sanskar get's a call and he moves passing by Ragini.
And she slowly tilted her head towards him.
And looks front at the door and smiles.
Karan bends towards her:what happened that you are smiling?
All looks at her.
Ragini:that door is nice.
All were like seriously?it wasn't a special door that she compelement nice .
Sanskar left out a smile listening while he continued his conversation on phone.
While they take the drinks. She was struggling with the lid when Sanskar helps her out opening the lid in fraction of seconds and all watch him moving to his chair.
Keerthi:did he....
She looks at Ragini who was drinking water.
While Keerthi:nothing...
Rohan looks at Sanskar and then Ragini,he did see Sanskar helping out Ragini.he just shrug his shoulder while continuing to look into his laptop.

Keerthi:we would also want to be the first to show out your personal life...
Sanskar:sorry I don't want to...I want to keep my personal life reserved.
Keerthi:ohh..but we really wanted to...

There was some question and answer session.
Sanskar literally answered moving from one side to another.
Ragini was sitting silently.
Keerthi was about to ask the question.
Sanskar:between...why this colleague (pointing towards Ragini) of yours is silent and I would like people invest themselves in everything they do..
Ragini did not speak anything either she reacted anyway.
Keerthi:uhm..sir.. she likes being like this but...these presentation is prepared by her.
Rohan:but sir please don't mind would it matter if she talks or not. (Smiles)we are not here for a job?
All looks at him..he was really rude with his tone.
Sanskar smiles stretching his lips and nods:of course.it doesn't matter!!!
Yuvraj: let's.. let's just continue with the interview.
Once they finish with it.
They stood.
Sanskar:you can go meet the manager to know about company projects
They move out.
While Ragini who was neatly arranging books stood to follow them but she could not unsee the mess on table by her friends who just left the half used water bottles without even putting the lid back.and the cookie powder dropped on the table.

Karan:you just literally screwed almost .
Rohan was bit upset:you don't know how he just asked.
Keerthi:I did not find anything wrong.he was professional.anyone would have asked the same.
Rohan:I really admired him..I really felt he pointed her out. Despite knowing...
Keerthi:he know it already that makes the difference here.he might wanted her to help her out.
Rohan:might be but really I did not feel good about it.
Keerthi:nobody asked your feelings.what if Ragini wants to work with him in future..?You are making it difficult for her.
Yuvraj smiles:cool..we can't leave her bro...she is our creative head in our start up.
And she smiles:yeah..you are right.
Karan:but he won't invest definitely.all thanks to Rohan.
Rohan:now what do you want me to do?(but stops)hey where's Ragini?
He literally turns and moved

Sanskar closes the lid on the bottles and cleans the mess and arranges newspaper.
Ragini looks at him as she was supposed to do each of that thing but he did it just before she could touch them.
Sanskar:anything else?
He laughs a bit as she was quite embarassed though she can't express it out.
That's when Rohan opened the door and he heard him.he sees Sanskar smiling.
Ragini slowly moves out.
Rohan:Ragini.. let's go.

Outside..
Rohan:what was he saying?did he make fun of you in any way? You can tell me.
Ragini:does...does it matter?
He looks on as he did not expect her to say this.
Rohan:of course you are my friend.
Ragini:I know ..I..what I should do. I can answer. You somehow make me feel pathetic.
Rohan:no...I did not mean it.
While other trio looks at them.
Ragini:I know I am slow and I am wierd also I am pathetic but you don't have to speak for me.like the way I explained to you.i can represent myself to him or anyone. I can face it!

Karan to Yuvraj:he is screwed here as well.
Yuvraj nod his head in disbelief:I don't think it's a good idea for him to propose her this soon.he should wait and stop acting impulsive.
Karan:I cannot agree more!
Keerthi looks at them:though I hate to admit but I agree with you.

******************************

Sanskar:here?
As he pressed her head since she told him about her headache.
Sanskar: why is this the sudden headache?
Ragini: Sansii.. you still don't know headaches can start anytime and anywhere.medical science states head ache can occur due to stress, cold, Mensus or....
Sanskar stops her:I know..
Ragini:then you should not ask that..between there's bigger disease as well.. tuberculosis,brain hemorrhage...
He covers her mouth:I just asked..
Ragini:and my reason is periods...
Sanskar:ohh...

Sanskar:I see Rohan is quite protective about you.
Ragini:offensive..
Sanskar:he clearly wasn't...
While he continued to press her head
Ragini: he was..
Sanskar:he did...
She did not reply. But she stood:I am sleepy..
She goes to bed and sleeps.
Sanskar looks on

He moves to her and pulls the comfort for her.
Sanskar:I have something to discuss with dad.i'll come back in sometime. You go to sleep.
Ragini:okay..good night!!!

He stepped out and smiles. He was somewhat jealous of Rohan for no reason.

To be continued......