6)"I can represent myself"

Start from the beginning

Sanskar:I can't..
He just stop being frustrated on himself.no matter he just can't be direct as Ragini.

He left out a breath:I am not liking it Aditi...
Aditi:what Sanskar?
Sanskar:you being nice to me.i really don't like it.despite whatever our past was..but now I can't even see you as a friend. Since it's so long that we lost contacts.
He close his eyes as he did not wanted to say out loud the last line.
Aditi gets hurt but did not say anything.
Sanskar:Ragini knows that you were my ex.i don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.
Aditi: did she tell you this?but now she isn't here.
Sanskar:I did not say she told me but I told that I don't wanna make her feel uncomfortable in any way it could be.And it doesn't matter if she is here or not.
Tears rolls down her eyes.
Sanskar:sorry ...I am really sorry I did not wanted to say this way..I am being impulsive and rude.i am really sorry.i did not intend to hurt you.
Sanskar:but please understand my point.
Aditi: Ragini is just your wife.why are you ignoring your personal life?your privacy?.
Sanskar looks at her not expecting her to say this:but Ragini is my personal life. Despite knowing everything you are still asking such question.
Aditi smiles sarcastic though tears were rolling on her cheeks:so what ?
Sanskar: So it's just that I don't feel good about you meeting me frequently. I hope you think about my point of view and understand the situation.
Sanskar:I am sorry Aditi but I don't know to put up better words.i might be rude.

Aditi:so there's no feelings in you for me.
He was really guilty when he put up his thought but when she asked him this question literally cleared things for him.it means he don't have to explain any more things now.but..
Sanskar:No...

He wasn't wrong with his words!!!

***************************

Karan:I feel his train missed again.
Rohan passed him a look. Yuvraj laughs.
When nikhil passed him and calls out Ragini who stepped out of the class room.
While trio looks at him.
Nikhil smiles:I guess...someone came to pick you up.
Ragini was about to go.
Nikhil: don't go on that route..people are prepping for annual day celebration. So it's a mess!!!
Ragini:Thank you.
Nikhil smiles.
Ragini moves from there.

Rohan:what were you doing?
Nikhil:what am I doing?
Rohan: don't act innocent.i know it was you who told Ragini about my feelings..I don't know what else you told her!!!
Nikhil being amused:so did she reject?of course she know that she deserve better!!!
Rohan:and that's me..
Nikhil:oh look at the hero here as if...
He laughs.
Rohan:you just wait and watch.
Nikhil:will see.. tumhe haarte hue dekhne mein bohot maza aayega!
He moves.

Rohan:he just boils my blood.
Karan:let it go..
Yuvraj:but I have a plan...propose her on the annual day celebration.
Karan:yeah it's a good plan.
Keerthi who just came there:what?Are you guys for serious.
Karan:yes... it's better to propose to know Ragini's feelings.
Keerthi shrugs her shoulder:I told you already but now it's upon you. though whatever it is?!
They look at her..
Keerthi:but don't forget we gotta meet Mr.Sanskar Maheshwari. We have 11 am sharp appointment.
Rohan:ah..I literally forgot.I tho definitely excited to meet him.
Keerthi:I'll inform Ragini..we can go meet him tomorrow.
Yuvraj:but do you think he would describe his achievements in one meet .
Keerthi:of course he would since he is the chief guest. If he didn't... Dean wouldn't leave us alive.
Karan:we can also privately ask him to invest him on our start up.

Ragini sees swara came to pick her up.
Ragini sits in the car.

Later...

******************************

Sanskar shakes his hand with Rohan,Yuvraj,Keerthi,Karan and they introduce themselves he looks at Ragini.she had a small smile.he forwards his hand to her:Ms..
Ragini:Ragini .
She shakes her hand with him.which got all 4 surprised.she was never comfortable in shaking hands.
Sanskar moves near the sofa in his cabin:please be seated.
While he stood leaning towards the table.