Seven

During this two weeks that passed, I got to know Harry a little bit better. I found out he's pretty smart, and that he loves biology and chemistry, which happened to be two subjects that I dispise more than anything so we don't really have much in commun.

I also learned that he hates saying goodbye.

I learned a few more things about the other guys too - like how Zayn likes art and drawing; Adam loves the beach and skimming; Roshon has family members from Africa and Mark once had a puppy named Market.

Since I woke up earlier than usual this morning, I decided to make the most of it and search online for 'annoying ways to wake up someone' to get back at Harry for being intolerable 24/7.

I didn't find anything efficient enough so I figured I would just improvise. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and opened the youtube app, searching for loud noises.

I put the phones volume in the highest setting it could go and tip toed to the left side of Harry's bed, placing the phone really close to one of his ears, before I pressed play.

That made Harry sit up abruptly, only to fall sideways to the ground since he was sleeping so close to the edge of the mattress.

I couldn't control my laughter as he glared at me from his place on the harwood floor, and extented his arm to pull on one of the pillows that was hanging off the mattress to the floor before laying his head on it.

He covered himself with the covers he had pulled with him when he fell, probably being to lazy to get up and climb back to bed. I then sat on his bed, observing him in pure amusement.

"Why the fuck are you waking me up this early, it's Sunday for gods sake." The sound of Harry's voice was slightly muffled against the pillow he was hogging.

I laid on my stomach in his bed, reaching my hand out to play with his curls but he slapped it away, making me huff.

"Well, I was thinking about waking you up early so we could snog for a few minutes before the others woke up, but if you don't want to it's fine." I lied, only to persuade him into getting up.

Harry sat up grogily at that, rubbing his eyes tiredly with the back of his hands, before his piercing green eyes met mine.

"Can you get me something to wear from my closet?" He asked me with a pout and I nodded, going over to his closet and pulling out a black t-shirt and some skinny jeans, tossing them in Harry's direction.

"You forgot my underwear." He whined. I caught a glimpse of a package with a pack of three boxers inside it and threw the thing at his chest, the object falling onto his lap.

I walked back towards Harry, sitting across from him on the floor and scrolling through my phone while I waited for him to start getting dressed.

"Why arent you getting ready?" I asked him and he grinned at me.

"If you want to snog me so badly, you might as well help me get dressed."

"You're really fucking annoying, y'know?" I say.

Harry shruggs. "I try. Now, are you going to help me or not?"

"Fine." I gave in and helped him take off his shirt and his sweat pants, all off it with him sitting down since he didn't feel like getting up to do shit today.

I turned around went he went to take off his boxers and waited for a long ass time before I heard him telling me to turn back around and help him with his skinny jeans.

The fabric clung to his legs so tightly that I wondered how his penis felt, trapped in there all day.

"Can you do the zipper for me please?" He asks amused, obviously liking the attention he was recieving from me. I rolled my eyes and pulled the zipper up swiftly, hearing Harry cry out in pain afterwards.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, seeing him pull the zipper down carefully and pull it back up gently.

"What happened?" I asked Harry.

"My balls got caught in the fucking zipper, that's what happened." He mumbled, slipping on his converse. "Remember me to not ask you to do that ever again please?"

+

"Where were you two?" Zayn asks Harry and I suspiciously, as soon as the two of us got to the breakfast table.

Harry and I snuck in the back of the bleachers again and kissed for god knows how long before the dumbass remembered we were supposed to be on the other side of the school in about a minute.

Long story short we ran across the whole school like fools, shoving guys out of the way, only to make it to breakfast on time.

And now we had four pairs of eyes fixed on us, waiting for an answer from one of us.

"We were just smoking outside." Harry covered for both of us and Zayn seemed to buy it, nodding and going back to his food.

I sat down across from Roshon as Harry sat beside him, throwing me a flirty wink.

I scowled at him and went back to my food, knowing that he would bother me the whole time if I payed any attention to him.

It was currently my third week in here and I had to be honest, I never thought I could ever get along so well with a group of guys as I do with them.

Sometimes, hanging out with them felt much better than hanging out with all my girl friends, with them there was no drama or gossip.

They talked about real topics and not about ways to break in some rich girls pool party or how to steal some chicks hot boyfriend just to become more popular, which I liked.

As soon as we finished eating, I silently told Harry to meet me in the dorm in five and he nodded.

"I'll see you guys later." I call out to the group in our table, and they nod. I stood up and left the cafeteria, entering the dorm and waited for Harry, who came in a few minutes later.

"Lock the door." I tell him and his eyebrows shot up.

"Damn, take me to dinner first." He teases and I glare at him. He puts his hands up in surrender and goes over to the door, twisting the key so it locks.

"Thanks." I say and open my suitcase. I pulled one of the only "girly" outfit I had brought with me, which consisted basically of grey cotton shorts, some black underwear and a pink coca cola t-shirt.

I made Harry turn away while I got dressed and did my hair, and surprisingly he didn't try to peek.

"You can look now." I tell him and he turns around. His eyes widened as he quickly grasped my hips and pulled my body to his, as I stepped on his feet for height. I pecked his lips softly, pushing him forward until he fell with his back against my mattress.

"What are you doing?" Harry grumbled confused when I pulled his shirt off and climbed on the bed, straddling his waist on the progress as his breath hitched.

I didn't answer his question, pressing my lips against his chest and went up to his neck and jaw, as he groaned to himself.

I trailed my hand across his abs as he grabbed the back of my right thigh and brought my leg to hook around his waist firmly.

This encouraged me to straddle him, using my hands against his chest for leverage. He looks up at me now, the tiniest smirk playing on his lips as he lowers his hands to squeeze my bum.

I grind my hips down against his, causing him to groan. "Fucking liar, you're so not a virgin." He accuses and I laugh.

I watch him sit up with me still on top of him, only to lean in and press his lips to mine.

+

"Why were you so rough with me before?" I ask Harry from my place in between his out stretched legs. We spent the rest of the evening in the dorm, talking and watching a few movies on his laptop.

"Well, for starters you claimed to be a guy so you can't really blame me for treating you the same way I treat my guy friends, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't even that bad." He defends himself as I scoff.

"You hit me with your spit! Twice!"

Harry burries his face into my neck, laughing softly. "Sorry 'bout that."

I don't even have time to reply when we hear a knock at the door.