Chapter 23

Author pov :

Author pov :

Sian is now in Taehyung 's car. They are sitting close to each other. Taehyung is just admiring her while she is busy looking out. She really like to go out. Taehyung know her all details as he collected her all past informations. He is happy but also trying to control himself as she is wearing a short cute dress which showing her milky legs.

 He is happy but also trying to control himself as she is wearing a short cute dress which showing her milky legs

He is controlling himself not to make love to her in this car. He breath deeply to clam himself.

After sometime they reach the Kim's mall. It's the biggest shopping mall in South Korea. Taehyung hold her waist & go inside like a king. His bodyguards make their path clear. All girls are screaming as they saw King in front of them. Boys are also shocked by beauty of Sian. Sian feel scared so she hold his coat tightly.

Tae : Its ok baby im here. *peck her lips*

With that they go inside the big bridal shop.

Now Taehyung is selecting the best dress for her. While Sian is busy with her chocolates which Taehyung gave her to eat. He know she don't like shopping of dresses or jewelry but she likes to shopping her toys.

He finally select it. Then he also selected his suit for him by her choice.

After that he bought many toys & chocolates for her which make her more happy. She is like a happy ball for everyone. Even bodyguards are also loving her nature as she call them as Oppa, show respect to them which melt everyone 's hearts even Taehyung' s . They thinking how their Devil boss has this innocent angel.

After their shopping Taehyung take her in the best restaurant for their dinner. Sian is started loving him as his soft nature is melting her heart. Sometimes she feel connection between them but she don't know why.

Taehyung make everything best for her.

They finished their dinner while talking, laughing as Sian is saying some jokes.He feeds her with his hand.

Even his bodyguards are surprised to see him caring for a girl, smiling & laughing.

After dinner Sian feel sleepy. Taehyung noticed & pull her in his lap. He cover her with his coat as its kinda cold. He peck her lips & carried her in bridal style & go inside his car. The driver start the car.

In the whole ride Taehyung kept her close to him. He misses her warmness. He hugs her & pull her more close as she is sleeping in his lap. He is taking care of her like a baby. He feel guilty in her this condition. He also talks with her doctors to find its cure. They said its impossible for her as her trauma is big enough to make her like this. He just want to kill himself. He is regretting for his all bad behavior with her.

Tae : I'm sorry love. I promise I will fill make your present & future with happiness. *peck her forehead *

After reaching Wang mansion. Jackson feel happy that Taehyung love her a lot. Taehyung take her in her room. He make her laid on her bed & pull blanket on her.

He kiss her lips & smile.

Tae : Good night love. *smile*

V: After 1 day you will be with me in my bed . *smirk*

He look at her for last time.

After that he left Wang Mansion.