𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭#𝟏

After Ashley finished her presentation, everyone in the meeting room applauded, which made her smile. She explained why it would be beneficial for both companies to work together. As the meeting ended, she returned to her seat while everyone began to pack up.

"Ms. Rodrigo, I was very impressed with your presentation." The CEO, James, of the other company praised her as she smiled politely.

"Thank you for the compliment sir," She responded respectfully as the man moved towards her CEO who was gazing daggers with his scrumptious blue orbs, into the man's eyes.

"Mr. Black, I'd love to collaborate with you. We'll discuss everything further soon then." Sebastian nodded with an icy demeanor as both of the men shook their hands.

"Okay, Merry Christmas Eve to you both. I'll be leaving," He said as his secretary followed him out along with the other employees.

"Merry Christmas Eve to you too sir," Ashley replied from the huge desk as James smiled before leaving the meeting room which turned silent for a moment.

Ashley was busy packing her stuff when she glanced towards Sebastian who was looking at some files.

"Um, I'll be leaving sir," Her soft voice resonated along the empty room as he shot a brief glance toward her and hummed.

As she was about to leave, his intonation stopped her in her tracks.

"I expect you to be at the Christmas party tonight. You'll accompany me as my secretary," He stated as she furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Oh, but I thought Ms. Lina was going with you," Her reply made him sigh as he peered up with an aloof stare making her gulp.

"No, she's not," He replied as he moved past her. "I'll pick you up at 7."

He left the room as Ashley's heart was now beating rapidly. Placing her hand on her chest, she also followed his footsteps and towards her office cabin.

As the CEO's secretary, Ashley felt the pressure to be perfect, but Sebastian never made her feel inadequate. Though Sebastian's demeanor was typically stoic, Ashley knew he had a softer side.

Lina, who was a good friend of her boss, had plans to attend a party together with him. However, her boss chose to go with Ashley instead, leaving her feeling confused. Despite her confusion, she decided not to question her boss's decision as she recognized her position as just an employee.

Unlocking her apartment door, she was greeted by a woof of her golden retriever who came running toward her.

"Hey Parker! I missed you so much!" She voiced to him in her baby tone as the dog jumped up and down in excitement as his tail wiggled along with him.

She went toward the kitchen poured some dog food in a bowl and added some store-bought chicken as well.

"Here you go Parker," She placed the bowl on the ground. "Now I'm gonna go and change while you need to be a good boy okay?"

Going inside her room, she decided to get ready for the party as the clock on her bedside lit up with the number "05:00".

She opened her closet and searched for the dress she wanted to wear.

As she was applying her makeup, she felt a sense of euphoria. Sebastian had asked her to accompany him as his secretary, and it was a thrilling prospect. She had been working at his company for four years and had only ever seen him with one woman, whom he broke up with a few years ago.

Ashley admired his gentlemanly behavior, but assumed he was out of her league.

...

A knock on her apartment door made her get up from her bed where she was busy wearing her heels.

As she exited her room, she took her purse and strode to the door in a hurry. She opened the door to find Sebastian's driver standing there with his eyes lowered.

"Good evening Ms. Rodrigo. Sir is waiting for you in his car," He said in his professional manner as Ashley put on her coat and followed him out.

They left her apartment and approached the expensive black Audi parked at the end of the road. The driver opened the car door, and Ashley got in, revealing Sebastian who was busy using his phone.

"Good to see you, Ms. Ashley." His grave and brooding voice caught her attention, making her smile nervously.

"You too sir," She responded shortly which made him nod as he didn't glance at her once.

Maybe because he found her ugly or maybe because if he glanced at her once, he wouldn't be able to take his eyes off of her.

As they reached the beautiful marquee reserved for the party, the car stopped and Sebastian opened his door. But before Ashley could open hers, the door was opened by none other than her boss which made her surprised.

As she stepped out of the vehicle, he extended his hand for her to take. He paused for a moment to admire her appearance - her long black hair cascaded in loose curls, her luscious red lips were tempting, and her dress was absolutely gorgeous. He couldn't resist letting his gaze wander down the figure-hugging dress, but quickly cleared his throat to regain his composure.

"Shall we?" He asked as he brought out his arm and Ashley placed her hand inside with a shy smile on her face.

She never expected him to act this way. His brooding self looked much happier and open today, according to her.

As the event had already embarked on, they made their way inside and lots of people greeted them.

"Wow Ash, you look amazing!" Her friend and colleague, Nancy complimented her as she blushed.

"Thank you, Nancy, you look stunning too," She replied as they both engulfed themselves in the conversation.

Time passed meanwhile, Sebastian was talking to some other CEOs and drinking some wine when his eyes traveled toward a man flirting with Ashley.

James grabbed her arms as she laughed. Sebastian, who disliked him, seethed with anger

"That's it." He thought to himself and excused himself from the men he was conversing with. They shrugged as he approached Ashley and James.

"Ms. Ashley, I have an important thing to talk to you about." He clutched her arm and dragged her outside the party hall and toward a much quieter and peaceful area.

She gazed at his sleek brown hair that was slicked back and his stunning stubble. Oh, how she adored admiring him..

"Yes sir?" She asked as soon as they reached the place where Sebastian glanced at her.

"What were you doing?" He questioned in his cold tone as Ashley furrowed her brows and tilted her head in confusion.

"I don't understand sir..." She trailed off with her reply as Sebastian sighed and closed his eyes.

Ashley noticed his veiny hand move into his pocket and take out something. Her eyes widened when she realized what it was, a mistletoe.

"Okay I'm not good with this but I like you-" Before he could finish his sentence, Ashley stepped forward and placed her lips on his but realized what she had done.

"I'm sorry-" She pulled away immediately but Sebastian grabbed her waist and kissed her again. They both made out as her hands reached his neck and his hand pulled her naked leg upwards to his waist.

His tongue traveled inside her mouth as the heightened tension and the coil of burning desire erupted in her stomach.

"Fuck," Sebastian cursed as they both pulled away from their messy make out and he noticed her rapid breathing.

"Do you want to leave?" His question held lust as she nodded making him hold her hands in his rough ones.

She never imagined leaving with her charming boss that night.

A/N 

Okay I know this isn't smut but next part is. I wanted to write a short plot first. 

Anyways, 9+ votes for the last part. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

xoxo

-lily