In addition to these, Yu Hui also ran a lot of grocery stores, salt is open to buy, a purchase is more than ten catties, a full hundred and ten catties, white sugar, rock sugar, brown sugar, oil, soy sauce, vinegar or something, she also tun hundreds of catties, filled with a lot of large water tanks filled with water, full, as for the lighting candles, Yu Hui also bought a large bag of enough for two years, lamp oil wicks also bought not old and young, even tung oil, Yu Hui also bought two hundred catties.

Passing by the pastry and candy shop, thinking of the little cousin, Yu Hui spent a huge amount of twenty taels to buy a lot of candy and pastries suitable for children to eat and put in one go, which was prepared to coax the little cousin along the way.

In addition, Yu Hui was also careful, and even thought of the inconvenient things to spend money on the road.

Taking advantage of the successive purchases in these days, but the copper coins that mortals found and returned, she was reluctant to spend a penny, all of them were packed in baskets and left in the space door, and unconsciously the door, a basket was loaded, just this Yu Hui was too little, deliberately went to the small stall vendor with a good business, and bought a huge number of buns, steamed buns, and flatbread, she also exchanged silver for two large frames, a full fifty taels of copper coins, so much, It should be enough for them all the way to the far north.

After a lot of busyness, checking and filling in the gaps, and making sure that most of the heads were fully purchased, Yu Hui ended the hi leather shopping that had been going on for several days, and returned to the inn and began to work hard.

She spent two dollars to rent the small kitchen of the inn and made twenty catties of fried noodles mixed with walnut kernels, black sesame seeds, crushed peanuts, melon seeds and other good things;

I also made 200 slices of instant noodles and filled a large basket;

After boiling more than a dozen jars of dogwood sauce, beef sauce, and pork sauce, when I collected them, I thought that the pickles in this inn were a must, and Yu Hui simply took out five taels of silver and bought more than a dozen jars in one go, which was really a big jar, each weighing more than ten catties;

The rest of the pickled cucumbers, pickled radish, snow mushrooms, pickled garlic, etc., are all bought, and there are even two jars of vegetables to cook, bibimbap, and sweet noodle sauce for fried noodles.

Avoiding people's ears, most of these personal belongings are hidden in the space door, and the rest, on both sides of the rectangular car, Yu Hui can distinguish the rain gear and sleeping bag tied with a curly bag, and after the car is on the buttocks, he deliberately makes a position like a wheelchair stool structure, leaving the little cousin to sit on the top, and you can also put some food on the bright side below, such as a small jar of honey, fried noodles, salt, polished rice, instant noodles, pickled vegetables and meat sauce, there are not many of them, but there are everything.

As for the empty space in front of the little cousin's leg-stretching cart, which can be folded and stored by herself, Yu Hui put a felt tent that does not occupy a large area, a stove, an iron pot, a little charcoal, a candle or something.

There are a lot of things, but with Yu Hui rest assured, and this foldable storage plank, once my aunt is tired, she can also put it down and become a chair, and then she will pull the mother and daughter who are sitting opposite the little cousin to hurry, without delaying things at all, and there will be no room for anything, so that the best of the Du family can find a reason to take advantage of her.

Yu Hui felt that she was simply too smart.

Waiting for Yu Hui to do her best, she bought all the materials she thought of, packed them up, and made preparations before departure, and before she knew it, the time gate was at the end of summer, and the results of the division trial came out, and the Du family was convicted.