that sounded one after another from far and near Well, Yu Hui looked at the voice, looking at the screaming little broken children who were being beaten under their parents, Yu Hui didn't have a trace of sympathy, but gloated and secretly scolded in her heart.

"This little girl, are you okay or not, it doesn't matter if you are injured or not, hiss"

The enthusiastic Housheng who reminded Yu Hui was concerned while approaching, but the greeting was not finished, and when he saw Yu Hui's pig-headed face, Housheng was shocked and couldn't help but gasp.

He couldn't say the words of concern in his mouth anymore, and what he didn't know was that the way he looked at the moment was already the result of his own treatment with his abilities.

If it weren't for this, her situation would only be worse

At this moment, in the direction of the end of the village, a young woman stumbled, crying and looking for her, "Xiaobao, Xiaobao, mother's Xiaobao"

Panicked and worried shouts, from far and near.

Yu Hui was still carrying the little clay figure crying bag in her hand, and she also struggled at this time, trying to stretch out her hand in the direction of the woman, and the poor Baba responded loudly, "A-Niang, A-Niang, I'm here, Xiaobao is here"

Okay, the emotion is the mother

of the little clay man crying bag Yu Hui hurriedly let go, put down the little crying bag in his hand, and then there was a mother-son meeting, at the same time, the parents who had already beaten the bear child, after understanding the situation clearly, knew that it was Yu Hui who saved Xiaobao, and the disaster was caused by their own cubs, so they naturally came to thank Yu Hui and thank him.

"This little girl, thank you so much just now, if it weren't for you, Xiaobao Nawa would be miserable."

"Yes, yes, thank you, little girl, thank you, thank you so much, if it weren't for you, even if I broke the leg of the little rabbit cub at home, I wouldn't be able to pay for the life of the little baby", after all, the rabbit cubs provoked poisonous bees

"Little girl, looking at your eyes tightly, I'm afraid it's not the people in our village, the children in the village today are naughty, and the little girl you are pickled, If the little girl doesn't dislike it, just go to our village to sit down, freshen up by the way, and change into clean clothes"

Yu Hui inhaled the cold air, felt the stinging pain on her body, and then looked down at her full of embarrassment, she didn't want to go to the village with her, she just wanted to quickly find a secluded place, enter the space to wash, treat, and change clothes, and she couldn't stand the enthusiasm of everyone in this village.

As soon as a few women came up, especially the mother of the little treasure, they shouted to their benefactor, dragged her tightly and did not let go, hugged her, and led her to the village.

A brand new basin and cloth towel for her to use, Xiao Baoniang even took out the new clothes she made for her niece to let her change, it was difficult to be gracious, Yu Hui was not hypocritical, and she didn't dislike that this was a coarse linen dress, and she washed and changed it on.

However, this is not the end, there are more enthusiastic things waiting for them in the future.

"Good girl, thanks to you for saving my little treasure today, the bee just now is a bee, it's amazing, if it weren't for the benefactor girl you protected, our little treasure would have suffered a big crime"

Not to mention that the little doll was scared out of her soul, and it was not for nothing that she had a fever at least and died at worst, but she was only stung by a few more poisonous bees, with her own small body, That poison can also kill the baby instantly.