Anyway, this carriage and two strong men, but they were all rented by themselves yesterday by changing their costumes, and yesterday they also agreed on a time to meet and paid a fixed price, and Yu Hui also deliberately asked these two to drive the carriage to the door of a Huaiyang hall that he had already aimed at to pick him up.

If she wants to successfully exchange her gold and silver tickets for the gold and silver of the city, she has to sing well in today's play, and there must be no mistakes.

Yu Hui, who felt that Oscar owed him a little golden man, looked at the two strong men, pointed to the carriage with the fan in his hand, and then clicked at the gate of the ticket number at the moment, Yu Hui spoke unhurriedly.

"You guys park the carriage first, and then be here to be a little master."

For this acting, she spent a lot of money of ten taels per person to hire them, and half of the money was settled, and ten taels a day, which is more than what other dart masters earn when they go out to walk a long dart.

When the two martial artists got this business, their hearts were already happy, and when they heard the words, they patted their chests and promised to do a good job of guarding, and they had nothing to do with Yu Hui's words.

responded in unison, and quickly followed Yu Hui's order, and the shopkeeper and the guys around him saw this, and the weighing pole in their hearts was also secretly evaluated.

Well, the young man in front of me is afraid that he is a hard stubble, and he is not easy to mess with, and he will have to be served diligently for a while, and he must not let this guy find fault.

The shopkeeper's smile became more and more enthusiastic and courteous, "Little boy, please have a private room here." Decided

to receive the shopkeeper who was serving the noble son, and directly took Yu Hui to the private room in the back of the store, and at the same time, while leading the way, he did not forget to secretly give the guy behind him a look, and asked him to quickly make good tea and serve good snacks to entertain guests.

When Yu Hui was led into the private room by the shopkeeper and sat down, the guy had already come up with the tray, and as soon as he came, he put the high-quality Biluochun and the refreshments for the guests, but Yu Hui opened his mouth.

Thinking of the identity she had set for herself, Yu Hui deliberately spoke in official dialect with a Huaiyang accent, after all, she was holding the script of the little boy of the salt merchant at the moment.

"Eh, this is not in a hurry, the shopkeeper, the master came today to do things for his father, the matter is urgent, the father is still waiting for the master to take the gold and silver to trade, you quickly go and exchange these bills for the master, the master is in a hurry."

As soon as Yu Hui came, she got straight to the point, and as she spoke, she took out a dozen gold and silver tickets from her tied chest and slapped them directly on the table.

The shopkeeper took a look, hurriedly stepped forward, picked up a large stack of gold and silver tickets that Yu Hui had photographed, and checked the bills in his hand while smiling flatteringly at Yu Hui.

I don't know if I don't see this, I was shocked

when I saw it,

"This little boy, could it be that the little boy is going to exchange all these bills for gold and silver today."

Yu Hui, who had already sat down, shook off the brush in his hand and shook the folding fan, raised his eyebrows, and said playfully, "Yes, how is the shopkeeper, don't tell the master, your Changfa number, which claims to be connected to the four seas, is still the general number of Kyoto City, and you can't redeem the gold and silver that the master wants."