When everyone in the house heard this, There was a shock, and there was a cowardly and fearful one, but one couldn't help it, and the one who was screaming bitterly and scared began to cry.

But the human tooth did not listen to such sorrow, and the whip in his hand became harder and harder.

"Phew, a group of goblins, embarrassed to cry and hurry up for the old lady, all go, go out of the house, all of them support the old lady, don't cry for a while and go to the stands, and then don't give the old lady a good performance, if you can't sell the price, the old lady I tear you alive."

A piercing scolding, a whip into the bones, a room, two rooms, three rooms of people, one after another, were driven out, men and women, all driven to the entrance of the market, the slightly higher than the ground stands, one by one like livestock, let the pedestrian buyers who came to the market stop to watch, pointing.

The clothes were messy, the hair was messy, and there were green willows on the hands and faces that had just been scratched out by Mama Du, and together with the same embarrassed Granny Zhang, they were driven to the stands in the crowd.

Thinking about what Ren Yazi said just now, Green Willow laughed coldly, ignoring the pain on his body, and his heart was full of thoughts that he was finished.

She is different from Grandma Zhang and other maids and servants, it is ridiculous to say, she is a poor egg with no father, no mother and no relatives, and she was sold by her uncle at a young age at the price of two taels of silver.

Zhang Nanniang is also a pitiful woman, she was pregnant with a child, but her husband went unexpectedly, the posthumous child in the belly has not been saved when she gave birth, and her life is in danger, she was still met by a kind-hearted grandmother, and she couldn't see that a life was lost in vain, so she paid a silver money to save Zhang Nanniang, not to mention, and later did not dislike her for such a poor person, and accepted Zhang Nanniang to be a nanny for the girl;

It is said that they are all people who have nowhere to go, unlike other people in the house, who still have relatives who come to ransom them, but they are lucky to be free.

And what about

himself and Mrs. Zhang,

that is, those who have no relatives, if the master's family has to rely on, or have relatives and friends, for the sake of them being loyal servants, they may also come to redeem them, and yesterday evening, there were a group of such people who were bought.

In addition to these, otherwise they are outstanding, and in the past two days, there are always those who have been picked and bought by other people, but they are the only ones who are left

Just when Luliu and Granny Zhang were panicking in their hearts, suddenly, there were shouts of surprise, fierceness and hope in their ears.

"Cousin, it's a cousin" "Cousin, cousin, you buy slaves, buy slaves"

"

Cousin, look at the slaves, look at the slaves, when you first entered the house, it was the slaves and maids who led you the way, cousins,

don't you remember

"Cousin, you are good, look at the old slave, look at the old slave, the old slave is sprinkled outside the east courtyard, the old slave"

"Cousin, you buy me, buy me, I am very capable" "Cousin girl"

When Lu Liu and Granny Zhang looked at each other, the first thing they saw was the people leaning out one by one, trying to pull their necks, and shouting hoarsely.