This group of girls, I'm afraid that if their name Ning Tiger is in vain, or that when they entered this dungeon that day, their methods were too soft

, and she hadn't left yet,

and the people she was covering, they also dared to

bully

"What are you doing, in front of the old lady, you dare to do it blatantly, this is not to put the old lady in your eyes."

Dissatisfied with the scolding, the whip in his hand was thrown out without saying a word, the whip was like having eyes, and it flew in through the gap in the wooden fence of the cell accurately, and accurately hit Liu Xianya and Qin Qingyu, who were fighting with Yu Guyu, and also knocked away a few concubines in the second and third rooms who had won the order of the old witch and joined the battlefield.

Whew, whew, whew, "Don't be afraid, Rui'er, don't be afraid, Rui'er"

Yu Guyu hugged her daughter tightly, hugged the torn baggage, and while comforting the little ball in her arms, she quickly retracted the corner between the fence and the wall of the cell, and ran away like a she-wolf to the past softness, hugging her daughter tightly, cautiously guarding her surroundings, For fear that the cruel concubine would bring someone to rob her again, her eyes were full of fierce light.

As for Ning Youcao, people also fought, after singing and doing the warning of beating, and then looking at the mother and daughter shrunk in the corner, Ning Youcao turned around and took two black buns from the chicken bus, and was about to leave, thinking about it and pausing again.

Anyway, there are still a lot of black buns in the basket, and the remaining two cells are enough, she simply slapped a few of them, and walked to Yu Guyu with a bucket of clean water, leaned against the fence, bent down and put down the bucket in her hand, squatted down to get close to Yu Guyu, stuffed the black buns into Yu Guyu's arms, glanced at the other prisoners in the cell, and deliberately told Yu Guyu in a loud voice.

"Grandma take care, take good care of the girl, grandma remember, I Ning Youcao is on duty outside during the day, if you have anything to do in the future, just shout at the top of your voice, I must come If I feel that something is missing, grandma can also tell me, but whatever I can do Ning Youcao, keep it for grandma."

Yu Guyu never expected that when he first entered the prison that day, this jailer leader who treated each of them very ruthlessly, and he couldn't wait to peel off a few layers of skin from each of them, would actually give himself a good face

Yu Guyu was very surprised in his heart, but when he touched the black bun in his arms, and then felt the big burden hidden behind him,

Yu Guyu calmed down again.

Thinking of what the previous man said to him when he stuffed the baggage, Yu Guyu couldn't help but worry about his niece who was alone.

How much money can that child have, and how much money

does it cost to dredge this prison relationship

Thinking of how many things that the aristocratic forces have not done, see the attitude of this person in front of him, I am afraid that the sensible child has not hollowed himself out, so he dredged this greedy cell head and sent her such things in

That stupid child, her heart and liver, I'm afraid that it wasn't for her aunt, she herself was starving

outside Thinking of this, Yu Guyu's heart hurt, and she hurriedly grabbed the corner of Ning Youcao's clothes and asked eagerly, "Poor lady, is my niece okay, is she safe, is there a place to settle her?"