"Really", Ning Youcao was still skeptical.

Yu Hui gave another booster.

"Naturally, right now, your son's condition is already very bad, right, I'll do it now, treat your son half first, stabilize your son's condition, and when you finish helping me do things, I will completely help you cure your son, the treatment is no different from ordinary people, the kind of lively and jumping you try it is not a loss"

This burst of cardiotonic medicine made Ning Youcao couldn't help but be excited and ecstatic, happiness came too fast, she was very excited and eager to gamble, but fortunately, at a critical moment, she withstood it.

Before agreeing, Ning Youcao still took two deep breaths and insisted, "Say, little girl, what are your conditions, if you want me to help you do something, tell me in advance, I am a poor cell boss, I have no power and no money in my hands, if you let me do something big to make money and kill people, I'm sorry, I can't do it"

Yu Hui smiled with satisfaction and said frankly.

"Don't worry, don't let you make money and kill your life, my request is very simple, yesterday a group of prisoners were taken into the dungeon of Dali Temple, you take care of the family of three in the long house of the Maoguo Mansion for me, they are good, your son is naturally good, they are intact, I will keep your son in this family after leaving Dali Temple is no different from ordinary people. I'm not afraid to tell you, my treasure medicine won't be changed, and you can give it a try and there's nothing to lose."

Yes, there is nothing to lose, their dilapidated home has long been nothing to lose

, isn't it

In his own family, he has reached the point where a dead horse is a live horse doctor, and he has been notorious all these years, constantly exploiting and making money, and has ended up with such a bad reputation, but all the money is spent, but his son is not seen to be any better, sick and crooked, and if he can't live, he will try.

"Okay, I'll answer you for this, isn't it just to take care of the family of three in the prison, but the little lady, don't blame me Ning Youcao for talking ugly ahead, if you can't cure my son, hmph, then you know the person you ask to take care of."

For the sake of her son, even if she dies, she will pull the family to fight for her son.

Yu Hui naturally understands the

other party's naked threat, but she is very confident in her own ability, in this world, there is no disease that cannot be cured by her own ability, unless it is the kind of corpse that is dead, she can't cure it, so what is she afraid

of

Yu Hui nodded simply, "It's done, since the deal has been reached, Aunt Ning, you can take me in to see your son, we will treat it now, whether the effect is good or not, you can see it yourself."

Seeing Yu Hui so simply, Ning Youcao was overjoyed, hurriedly opened the door, and enthusiastically led people into the door, passing the weak mother-in-law who was still crying and wiping her tears on the edge of the hall, and the two crossed her and went directly to her son's room.

"My son is in bed, little lady, please, I'll wait to see the effect in the little lady's mouth."

Yu Hui smiled very easily, "Okay, Aunt Ning has to keep her eyes open and don't blink." The

child on the bed in front of me who looked like he was out of breath and intake in little air, and was no different from a dead person, used his ability to treat his hanging, and the effect was not too good.

calmly walked to the front of the bed and sat down, pretending to be pious, carefully took out her painful ten taels of jade bottles from her arms, opened the lid, and cautiously poured out a grain, under the gaze of Ning Youcao's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, Yu Hui stuffed her big pills into the child's mouth, and used her ability to melt them.