The five of them walked through the mansion of the Duke of Maoguo, which had been quiet a lot, and walked across the courtyard to the east, and finally entered the Yuheng Garden.

As soon as Yu Hui entered the door, she was familiar with the way to the bed, bent down and pulled out the red lacquered camphor box of the original baby, deliberately took out the key from the neck in front of the four people, opened the lock on the box, and then the cat's waist was from the bottom of the box, and the baby took out the household registration sticker that he had finally grinded from his aunt and uncle, and held it for the four of them to check it.

The four of them saw Yu Hui, they were familiar with the door and the way, the locks of the boxes were all right, the household registration was correct, everything they saw and heard was verified, the little girl in front of them did not lie, she was the heroic Yu Guyang, and the attitude of the four sergeants towards Yu Hui instantly softened a lot.

handed back the household registration sticker that had been inspected in his hand to Yu Hui, "Little girl, you put away the things, and you will go to the front in a while, and you will show it to us Xu Commander."

"Okay, thank you four kind big brothers." , Yu Hui nodded honestly, but when she was about to follow the four of them away, she paused.

Big White Fang was immediately puzzled.

"What's the matter, little girl" Yu Hui pretended to be miserable and said, "Four kind-hearted big brothers, this box is the last bit of belongings I brought from the northwest, not the things of the Maoguo Mansion, and now the Maoguo Mansion has been raided, my aunt and uncle and cousin are also me, I am a little girl's family, I have no long things, and I have no relatives in this world, no one to rely on,

Four kind-hearted big brothers, look, can this box be able to"

The four of them naturally knew what Yu Hui meant.

The four of them glanced at each other, thinking that after Yu Hui opened the box just now, they also took a general look at the things inside, which were not valuable things, and then looked at the simple furnishings in this small room, the four of them were sympathetic, thought about it and nodded.

"Cheng, since it's not something from the Maoguo Mansion, then you can bring it, by the way, isn't this your house, you can see if there is anything missing, put it in the box, and a few of our brothers will help you carry it to the front, ask Commander Xu, and if you get permission, you can take it away."

After the martyrs, they admired the martyrs as soldiers, and there was no reason not to protect them, if it weren't for the fact that the things of the Du family in the courtyard in front of them couldn't be moved, they also wanted to say that let this little girl hurry up and go in with the two, after all, she is an orphan girl who has no relatives, even if she hides one or two things and goes out, she can sell some money to live.

Hearing what the other party said, Yu Hui didn't know that this was someone's kindness.

Quickly thanked the four for their kindness, and hurriedly grabbed two of the most valuable ornaments in his house that his aunt and uncle had given him and the most valuable ornaments in his house.

Yu Hui is so sloppy and not greedy between the four of the big white teeth, and the four of them even worry about her.

Da Baiya got the signal of his companion, simply did it himself, glanced around the room, and decisively swept the remaining things on the little Bogu shelf into the box for Yu Hui, and also grabbed the clothes inside and covered them, and then beckoned his companions to come together, and the two of them helped Yu Hui carry the box to the front yard.