Nami nods, "It's Nami, let's go."

   The two walk off ahead of me and I hear Luffy raving about how smart Nami is. She doesn't acknowledge any of the complements, making me chuckle.

   "Now all we have to do is get into Axe-hand's office-"

   I raise a brow as Nami pulls out his keys. Maybe I underestimated this chick.

   Luffy's mind is blown, "how'd you do that?"

   She sighs, "I'm a thief."

   "You're pretty good at thieving," I shrug, "and a good talker to-"

   She turns, shoving her staff at me. I narrow my eyes at her, all of us know I could glitch and have this staff turn on her at any moment. But I stay, call me curious.

   "Let's get one thing straight, I am never joining anything with you," she glares at Luffy, "I hate pirates, hate them."

   Luffy just grins, "that's just because you don't know me yet."

* * *

   "This guy really likes himself," Luffy stares around the room.

   I take a seat in the swirly chair, "most men do."

   "I'm gonna look for the map," she glances back at Luffy, "pretend you're not here. And don't touch anything."

   "But I am here."

   Nami scoffs, "why do you want the map so badly anyway?"

   I groan, "don't get him started."

   "I'm gonna use it to find the one piece and become the king of the pirates," Luffy answers swiftly.

   Nami doesn't even seem phased, "figures, every idiot dreams of finding the one piece. People like you believe in something and you don't even know what it is."

   "Well yeah," Luffy messes with and repositions the telescope by the window, "don't you? Why did you decide to become a thief."

   Nami shoots him a glare, "I didn't decide, I needed to eat. You do what you have to, to survive."

   I kick my feet up on the desk, leaning back, "nothing more important than food, right Luffy?"

   "Just find the map," she rolls her eyes.

   At the sound of metal clanging the desk in front of me starts moving, my feet dropping as it reveals a vault beneath it.

   Nami smiles, immediately dropping to try and solve it. I watch as she works, Luffy standing beside me, his hat on my head as he picks at the fuzz on it.

   A few minutes later an alarm sounds.

   "Do you think they know-"

   I stand, taking the hat off my head, "yes they know, it's time to go."

   I throw the hat back at Luffy as I glitch over to the desk, glitching it in front of the door. I do the same to the chair, the bookcase, and almost every other movable piece of furniture in the room.

   Nami pauses from her lock picking, "impressive."

   "You think that'll hold them?"

   At the sound of banging on the door I grimace, "guess we're gonna find out."

   "Open up! By the authority of the 153rd marines!"

   Not likely.

   "You need to hurry-"

   "I can't rush this!"

   "Hurry!"

   My stack starts to fall over and I watch as an axe starts chopping the door to splinters. I turn to Luffy and Nami, "done yet?"

   "I have an idea, move."

   Nami quickly gets out of the way allowing Luffy to latch his hands to the handles of the vault, he begins to pull, gritting his teeth.

   "That's your idea?!"

   I grin, "stupid genius."

   As Luffy's arms begin to stretch I go behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. I help him pull, Nami soon joining us.

   Just as the door opens the bolts of the vault come loose, the weight flinging us backwards and out the window. I glitch myself to the ground as Nami and Luffy fall with the safe.

   Nami stands, stripping off her uniform as she looks at Luffy, "how did you do that?"

   "No time," I stand in front of the safe as at least a hundred marines run out. I wish I had a weapon right about now.

   I glitch behind the marine nearest to me, drawing his sword. I examine it, way smaller than the normal size I go for but I suppose it'll do.

   I grin, hitting the back of his head with the butt, "thank you!"