Chapter 2 - A Light, A Sign

Start from the beginning

"A blinding light huh? I've heard that dreaming about light showcases the possibility of success in life. Even the presence of a little light in the dark makes visibility much possible which is a possibility of success. So maybe something good will happen to you, Kolya!" Nikolai explains. It's always mesmerizing seeing Kolya explain things while looking all smart. But I mean he is a Decay of Angels member so it makes sense. "Let's hope you don't change too much with that success," Nikolai murmured but I managed to hear it.

 'I won't change too much Kolya, well let's hope not. I'm not like my frenemy, Dazai. I can't predict the future like he can but one can only depend on the gods above for something good.' I reckoned only hoping in the faith of god on my hands. 

"Anyway, you should go and sleep Dos-kun! It's 4:35 in the morning! I will be lethargic all day if I don't get at least another hour of sleep! Go!~" Nikolai says trying to boost his mood. I knew he did this a lot but this time he had a good excuse. I then nodded in affirmation and walked out of his room nonchalantly. 

I walked back inside my room and shut the door. I then realized that I had a head-bonking plan with Atsushi Nakajima to attend to soon. Well in three hours but that was still soon. I then realized I was slightly excited that I was gonna meet Nakajima. That's new, I've never been this excited to meet a practical 'stranger.' Well, maybe Nakajima was truly fascinating. Very interesting...

After I tidied myself up I walked out of my room, it was 5:37 in the morning. I then proceeded to walk downstairs, twice. When I arrived on the first floor, I went to the kitchen. I saw that Sigma was already there, that was great so I can eat well today. I waved indolently because I was still a bit tired and Sigma waved back nonchalantly. Sigma then said he was currently cooking breakfast for everyone, he also mentioned that I sit down at the dining table so I could eat. I obliged because I was hungry and I needed to rehearse the plan.

Bram was already at the table because Sigma just set him there most of the time, Bram is always in his coffin so he doesn't need to move anywhere. If Fukuchi didn't chop up Bram for a sword then maybe Bram would be somewhere else, or one with two legs and arms sleeping on a bed and not a coffin. I just shake my head to get away from lingering overthinking thoughts, those details weren't important to me so I just need to cool down.

Sigma finished cooking at 6:12 a.m.

Sigma placed all the breakfast on the dining table, it was a crimson-black marble. It even had my 'Crime & Punishment' logo when I hacked people on the corner of it. Since I was the one that proposed the idea of the DOA house they dedicated a few things to me, I find that respectable but some of the things they dedicated to me were a bit weird but I'm not gonna get into that.

Nikolai and the rest of the DOA members who lived here woke up. We all sat in the dining room eating our breakfast made by Sigma. I should get some cooking classes. I might ask Sigma about some cooking lessons. I know how to cook well it's just that Sigma has some secret ingredient that makes his cooking so good. Sigma said he wouldn't reveal the secret ingredient but if I do some cooking classes with him, he'll have to show me!

We all finished eating breakfast at 6:34. I had to get to downtown Yokohama. I put my dishes in the sink and I then put on my boots. I left the house and then called a limo. The limo driver was Ivan. I enter the limousine and Ivan closes the door behind me. Ivan then goes to the driver seat and starts driving me to the destination I asked of him. Ivan drives carefully and professionally. He stops at the red lights and waits for them to turn green before he continues. We arrive at the destination and Ivan gets out of the car to open the door for me. I walk out of the car and Ivan shuts the car door.