"I swear Jacob, if you keep making up bullshit right now-"

"Ooooh I'm sooo scared," he mocks in that tone I loathe to death. And everyone around starts laughing. I snatch his bag from his chair and start emptying it. Fuck him.

"Where's my journal?" I fume. If he has done anything on that, with that, his death is written in my hands.

"Damn, Stella, you care so much about your journal! what did you write in their? 'So, today I met a boy and he was soo cute' Anything like that?" he sneers at me, and then he gasps,"Or did you write, 'Oh my god, I and Jacob almost kissed today'" he added, making my blood boil. 

"You see, I have more important people in my life than a jerk like you about whom I should write in my journal. Don't get your hopes too high by thinking you have a say in my life" 

"Gosh, Stella, get a life!" he continues ridiculing his life way, ignoring everything I say. 

And I chuckle. And then laugh. Because I just found my journal in one of those secret pockets of bags way deep inside where no one will know. This stupid really thought he would get away with it. "Actually, Jacob, you should get a life!" I exclaim, in that same tone he mocked me. He frowns.

"Proof? Sure. I suppose my journal doesn't have the legs and hands to get in your bag by itself, hmm?" I ask him, looking straight at those eyes as he clenches his jaw. "You were so interested in knowing what I wrote in my journal exactly. Well, let me read out one of the entries from Middle School, 6th grade. How is that?" I smile at him. I clear my throat dramatically. 

"Today was one day to remember! Jacob (a famous stupid guy in my class) confessed to this girl in our class. He even said, 'You're so pretty that I forget my own name when I look at you, like seriously, I could watch you all day without being tired!' Everyone was laughing so hard. And the girl, Caroline, she was straight up disgusted, God, how did he even have the nerves LOL and when she rejected him, with absolute disgust, his look was PRICELESS. He looked so stupid! He was lucky that the drama-lover people of our class weren't there, or he wouldn't be able to come to school anymore. Such a fool LOL"

When I finish reading, everyone is laughing their asses off. Who knew all mighty Jacob Grayson ever loses his cool? 

Unbelievable, if not hilarious.

"It's okay, Jacob, you'll definitely find your true love of life someday," I jeer at him and pat his back as he stares at me in disbelief and then goes out of the classroom, followed by his beloved friend. I chuckle and go back to my seat. Argh, I almost forgot my poor desk. But fuck it, I've had my fair share of revenge. And Raelynn hugs me from behind out of nowhere- well logically her seat is just beside me but I was too busy staring at my hellish desk. 

"You were awesome! Gosh, who knew Stella Suzette was capable of roasting none other than- than Jacob Grayson that badly!" Rae cheers and I laugh back. But I couldn't help but notice that she stuttered while telling his name. I have to know what's wrong. I really do. But maybe not now, I don't want to... ruin her mood. "Now Rae, do me a favour, and help me organize this mess as fast as possible. Oh shit, classes will start in 5 minutes. Come on!" 

---

My desk looks... well enough. Even though I'm still not over the fact that he ruined my books like that. At least I'm not flaring till now.

Since it's lunch break, most of the students march to the cafeteria. It was one long day, and I feel as hungry as an elephant right now. Both of us quickly make our way to have our lunch.

"Gosh, Stella, how are you going to eat all that?" Raelynn speculates in disbelief and I giggle. "Come on, I had my fair share of sassy slay moment today, I could use some foods to energize me up after all the talking I did," I joked, and did the 'Drama Queen Hair Flip' and Raelynn laughs. "You sure had, Stell."

As we devour into our lunch, we talk about this morning and everything. Rae tells me how everyone stopped talking to listen to the legendary fight, 

"Jacob Grayson vs Stella Suzette: Who Will Be The Winner?"

And we mourn over our books. "They have some nerves, you know, how dare they black out the pages in my book and- AND TEAR YOUR BOOK INTO HALF LIKE WHAT THE HELL??" I nag, as Rae approves with the same amount of rage. "He's lucky that your Xaden didn't come out of the book and kill him," Rae consented with a sarcastic moody attitude. "And your uh-  I can't even pronounce the name- Alexis Iva-" I start, but end hopelessly because I've absolutely no idea about her Russian books. "Yeah yeah, I get it that you're trying to hand me back the joke," she sneers at me and I laugh.

I couldn't help it anymore. I had to ask.

- Raelynn?

- Yes?

- What happened that evening with Aiden? 

- Oh god, Stell, nothing-

- I can tell that something happened, did he tell you something-

The fear was starting to unmask in her face but just than, of course, we're interrupted. By none other than Jacob.

Well, to be honest, he has just left a... cup of milkshake with a paper attached to it that said, 

"You do not deserve a single apology from me, but take it as a gift or even a sorry maybe... for the sake of my mom. But fuck off."

"Wow- I mean is Jacob now bribing you?" Rae ventured off, staring at the cup with a weird expression. Because indeed, After all these, he's bribing me? Typical. But Milkshake has my heart. I insert the straw. "Who cares? It's still milkshake," I remark and the brunette nods in affirmation, as she continues with her lunch. And just as I take a small sip, Rae snatches it away from me... and takes a sip from it? And her eyes go wide. "Stella, it's... cashew nut milkshake!" she stammers, and becomes restless thinking what she should do.

What the fuck? Jacob knows that I'm allergic to tree nuts, so- 

Of course he knows, he did it intentionally. And after a few minutes of Rae making me drink some water and everything, I notice him walking right towards me.

"Drank it, Stella?" he smirks. I manage to say, "Get. Lost." before I start coughing and sneezing.

And this time, my life really depends on it.