An Rao glanced at Jun Shiling’s cold face. No matter how wanton she was, she still felt uneasy. After greeting him, she closed her mouth and stopped talking.

The chauffeur sent An Rao back to the apartment first, then sent Jun Shiling and Xia Wanyuan back to the manor.

An Rao got out of the car, while Jun Shiling continued to look at the documents with a cold expression.

Xia Wanyuan leaned on him, causing Jun Shiling to snort coldly. However, he still did not push Xia Wanyuan away.

“How can you be so jealous?” Xia Wanyuan laughed.

“Is the song nice?” Jun Shiling’s cold voice sounded above her head.

“Not bad.” Xia Wanyuan nodded. Many singers in the entertainment industry could not compare to the song that the child sang.

“Is he good-looking?”

“Yes.” Sensing that Jun Shiling’s body had tensed up, a smile appeared in Xia Wanyuan’s eyes. She sat up and wrapped her arms around Jun Shiling’s waist. “But not as good-looking as you.”

“Hmph.” Jun Shiling snorted softly, and his expression softened.

While Xia Wanyuan coaxed Jun Shiling, the young man at the bar had ended his performance after Xia Wanyuan left.

No matter how much the boss begged, he was unwilling to sing another song. He held his helmet and walked out of the bar, calling.

“Hello, I’ll accept that variety show. I’ll come and sign the contract tomorrow.”

———

After Jun Shiling11111111111 became popular, Jun Shiling became popular again.

However, the person who replied was the real person.

Before going to Suhang Ancient Town, Jun Shiling, as a business giant, participated in the Chinese representative meeting.

Such an official meeting had always been a gathering of political, business, and big shots from all walks of life. On the news broadcast of the national channel, there were many articles that specially introduced the situation of the meeting.

As the person in charge of the Jun Corporation, Jun Shiling naturally received specialized reports.

The news broadcast only lasted half an hour. In this news broadcast, Jun Shiling alone occupied one-tenth of the time.

In the camera, Jun Shiling was dressed in a black suit as he stood on the rostrum and gave a speech, analyzing the economic trend for the next few years. Below him sat a group of officials and rich businessmen who usually only appeared on television news.

The scene changed. The core leaders of the country were sitting in the meeting room for a meeting. The camera swept across them one by one.

Jun Shiling wore gold-rimmed glasses and looked down at the document as his side profile appeared on the television.

Chapter 452: The Princess Passed the Poetry Meet Interview
Jun Shiling had always kept a low profile, but ever since the global rich rankings were exposed last time, his popularity had soared.

Ever since the news ended, clips of Jun Shiling had already spread crazily on various websites.

[ Mommy, the hormones that burst the screen, I’m dead. ]

[ These glasses got me spinning. He’s so good-looking, yet he’s so rich and capable. God is so unfair. ]

[ I want… I want to be… I want to be intimate with Jun Shiling. ]