Where Walks Aphrodite

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N: I'm actually surprised you knew that.

Shaggy: I'm whoo-hooing because there's a substitute teacher, which means...

Shaggy and Scooby: No test for Shaggy!

Shaggy and Scooby high five as Shaggy goes to class and sees the substitute teacher.

Shaggy: Like, hey there, substi-teach. Sorry, I'm late, but-

The teacher turned and it was Aphrodite. Her ugly appearance distracts Shaggy long enough for her to blow a handful of her flowers into his face, filling him with love. In another class Velma was there and she turns and sees Shaggy.

Velma: Shaggy, what's wrong with you? Class has started. Go. Vamoose!

Shaggy breathes on the window and draws a heart. Velma opens the window.

Velma: Are we having a low-blood-sugar moment?

Shaggy hops through the window and he was holding a basket full of flowers and throws flowers at her.

Shaggy: Like, who needs blood sugar when I've got you?

Velma is infected as well, and she smiles.

Velma: That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.

They both begin to dance as they spread the flowers through the classroom infecting everyone inside. Meanwhile Shaggy and Velma dance towards Fred and infect him and approaches Y/N and Daphne. Y/N and Daphne were talking when Fred yelled while looking at his Trap Illustrated book.

Fred: I love you!

He hugs it. Y/N and Daphne look at each other.

Y/N: Just when you thought you seen it all.

Suddenly Shaggy and Velma bump into Y/N and Daphne and they fall to the ground.

Y/N: Shaggy, Velma, what are you guys-

Y/N and Daphne are both infected and both smile at each other. Scooby was walking in the hallway as multiple students went up to him and petted him. Scooby then sees Aphrodite.

Scooby: Yike! Sh-Sh-Sh-Shaggy!

Aphrodite: Quiet now, sweet pup. All you need is the love.

She blows flowers at him, and it does not work.

Scooby: Sorry, ugly lady. Not feeling it.

Aphrodite: It's not working! Get him!

The students approach Scooby.

Students: Bad dog. Bad dog. Bad dog. Pretty bad.

Scooby runs out of the school as Shaggy holds Velma's hand, Y/N holds Daphne's hand and Fred is still hugging his Trap Illustrated book. Scooby runs up to them.

Scooby: Shaggy, help!

They ignore him and walk past him.

Aphrodite: Bring him to the love, my puppets.

The students walk towards Scooby.

Students: Love. Love. Love.

Scooby runs as everyone in Crystal Cove is infected. Angie Dinkley drives by with a bunch of infected citizens.

Angie: Ladies and gentlemen, it's the most mystifying, spookilating thing ever to happen to Crystal Cove. And look, it's everywhere! The love!

Scooby then sees the Mystery Machine approach him with Aphrodite and the infected gang inside.