JIMIN'S POV:
      I ran straight to my room...I layed on bed on my stomach after placing my bag on table...I then remembered what hobi bhai(brother) said....that sentence once made a boy die and me almost out of my house if my fiance hadn't protected me..even if we were children ...still that was painful memory for me...my family is soo much strict due to society people that I always had to bear cuz I was only girl in our family...I am happy that my family agreed for my studying after mumma(jiminie mother-in-law) talked to them and apart from Korea ..I didn't had any option...I sighed as I remembered these both days of my life..one was worst but one was good too...
Memory(1)=worst memory:
Little jiminie(6 years old) was playing her brother in park 1 min away from her house untill one adult boy came to her and kissed her cheeks...little jiminie looked at him confused and her eyes teared when she saw her brother punching that boy continously making that boy whole face bleed...jiminie brother(11 years old) called one of the guards and told him to take that boy and little jiminie along with himself home ...guard holded injured boy while jiminie brother dragged her little sister to home..little jiminie was crying due to force of his brother pulling her...
1min later:
    Little Jiminie along her brother reached home while guard threw that boy on floor making him groan in pain..little jiminie cried when her angry brother pushed her too making her stumble but her mother (sanjana)holded her...whole house attention was on the scene Infront of them..jiminie-in-laws were also there along with their son(Jiminie fiance)..jiminie father(Sameer)walked to his middle son and asked in his deep tone"what happened virdhan".."dad..he kissed jiminie cheeks"as soon as virdhan said this whole hall fall into silence..little jiminie was sobbing in her mother embrace confuse why everyone is behaving so wildly..she was so small to even sense the matter...soon their was a thud sound,everyone looked at the boy who kicked on injured boy stomach making that injured boy more bleed.."karan kill him"ordered sammer to his eldest son Karan(18 years old) who nodded and was about to walk out of house with injured boy but stopped as he heard his little sister shuttering "b.. Bhai"hearing her everyone including jiminie-in-law attention on 6 years old jiminie..."he kissed my cheeks thinking of me as her little sister...please leave him"little jiminie said with courage knowing about injured boy life..."what do you mean Minnie baby"asked jiminie mom sanjina while taking her little girl on her lap while motioning her husband along with her son's to be calm...they all nodded and listened to little jiminie who told the story hiccuping making someone angry and sad too.."he is Rehan Bhai..my friend in kindergarten sania brother...few months ago sania sis and rehan bhai had accident and sania sis died so rehan bhai was soo sad ...he is attending virdhan bhai school,one day after school driver uncle took me to Bhai school...I was standing with uncle waiting for Bhai when I saw Rehan Bhai sad so I asked him what happend and he told me about that incident...I asked him myself to think of me as his little sis ..he said no but I managed to make him agree not wanting anyone sad..Rehan Bhai only kisses my cheeks when he is missing sania alot , otherwise he doesn't...I promise mom...Rehan bhai is good boy and he respect every girl"as soon as little jiminie ended her talk while sobbing..sammer slapped virdhan making jiminie cry more"sammer"shouted sanjina while giving little jiminie to her mother-in-law(mumma)who holded little jiminie protectively...sanjina holded virdhan and Karan hands taking them little far and making them sit beside herself...sanjina also made Sameer sit and asked guards to treat Rehan wounds and send him home safely to which guards nodded..."rehan bhai..Minnie sorry"little jiminie ran towards rehan after getting out of her mamma hands...rehan smiled at her second sister and said little(its okay)with little smile... jiminie nodded with teary eyes..
Guards took Rehan from there and little jiminie looked at virdhan and Karan angrily"Bhai...why you guys beated rehan bhai..he is also bhai to me...he just kissed my cheeks like you both do..why?why can't I make any friends...)asked little jiminie with little difficulty while crying...sanjina looked at her daughter and took her in her arms"Minnie...Bhai just protected you na...they both didn't knew you  made rehan bhai...you are engaged with ______ baby...you can't kiss or hug any boy other than your brother's and husband baby)sanjina ended her words with kiss on little jiminie who giggled at this...little jiminie looked at her Bhai and said "sorry Bhai..Minnie won't do that again"her brother's immediately said (it's fine) when they both heard their sister sweet and cute voice..little jiminie looked at her dad and looked at her mom who understood her daughter gesture and placed her on her dad lap"dada...my dear dadda...Minnie ish soory...Minnie won't do it again... please forwive Minnie"sammer chuckled at her cute apology poem and said"it's forgive my princess"jiminie nodded and looked at her dada with cute puppy eyes"dada"sameer and other cooed at her "can Minnie ceberate(celebrate)Raksha bandan with Rehan Bhai too..please...just accept minnie this wish"jiminie said her wish after her dada nodded at her ..before sammer can bring any word of protest...one boy who was silent from whole spoke in his deep tone"she will celebrate with her Rehan Bhai dada"hearing him everyone looked at him while his gaze was fixed on her..."you don't have any objection son"sammer asked his son-in-law who nodded and said"I trust my fiance and also she knows what will happen if something goes wrong... isn't it little minnie?"hearing that boy authoritative tone..little jiminie immediately nodded while looking down ...sammer also agreed and little jiminie smiled at that....everyone talked for a while little jiminie fiance took his little fiance to her room...
Little jiminie room: