Dating the bad girl (Chapter 5)

Start from the beginning

I imagined the judges sitting before me, I needed to get a quick practice in. I opened my eyes looking left and right making sure that nobody was in the hallway. Once I was assured nobody was in the hallway I closed my eyes stood up and began to dance to my routine, I was humming Mozart Requiem to myself as I danced to the move I had been practising every single day more than thirty times.

I was exactly two minutes into my routine when I was ever so rudely interrupted by a clearing of someonez throat.

It was as if someone had electrically shocked me, dancing made me forget everything else. My hand shot to my chest and I gasped “Jesus.” I mumbled, spinning around my pointe shoes slippery on the marble floor.

I froze. A large male figure stood near the entrance smirking, the boy was beautiful. I gulped heat rising to my cheeks, he had caught me dancing.

Oh gosh.

His round shining brown eyes were staring down at me in amusement. His tanned skin was shimmering in the light and his perfectly coloured-pinky lips were smirking down at me in entertainment. His large muscled upper body was covered in a lather jacket and a white t-shirt and he wore a pair of black jeans. He looked like the kind of boy my sister would go for.

Bad.

Rebellious.

Courageous.

A shot of jealousy ran through me “What?” I said rudely crossing my arms over my chest, I huffed. I bit my tongue realising my mistake, “I'm sorry that was so rude.” I scolded myself gently.

A grey beanie covered his eyebrows, I saw them smash down in a frown. It looked like two caterpillars fighting, I giggled to myself. A smile overtook his thin straight line that are his lips.

“Your cute” he said bluntly making my insides turn to mush and my outsides to do the same I felt my cheeks burn to a point they pained.

“Its your time to shine pretty girl.” he told me in his deep rich voice, it enveloped me like a blanket in the cold. It was as if I craved his voice, needed it.

I nodded “Okay” I said walking towards the theatre I walked past him and caught a whiff of his delicious scent, what was it?

Vanilla? Hmm.

I shook my head, focus.

No guy will distract you now, this is your future Daniella! I exhaled slowly “focus. If you fail this you’ve failed everyone.” I muttered to myself before walking onto the stage.

Here goes nothing.

Dylan P.O.V

“Focus. If you fail this you’ve failed everyone.” is what I heard her say.

It was different from what id heard all day. All day I had heard girls tell themselves not to fail because they wouldn’t be able to rub it in anyone’s face or not fail because this is what will lead them to Broadway.

This girl, she seemed to care less about herself and more about what 'everyone' would think, she seemed like a people pleaser and I had barely talked to her.

Or she was probably one of this little rich girls who were stuck in mummy and daddy's world. Her daddy probably refused to give her money or the key to her closet until she got a place into this school.

Maybe I could try and get a quckie with her before the next audition?

She had a fine little rump that’s for sure.

Once she got onto the stage the girl seemed to change. The beautiful angels long blonde hair flew behind her as the stupid tune playing in the background guided her. She seemed to flow with the wind, she was like a beautiful swan. Nothing compared to the girl I had talked to outside; the petite shy little one.

She was now a confident girl with a very big stage presence and a nice butt. A cute little firm one that I wanted to just grab in my hands and squeeze. I saw my older brother shoot me a warning look as if he knew what I was thinking, I smirked.

I slumped deeper into my chair watching that beautiful miracle do her thing on stage, every time she jumped or spun I felt an uncontrollable flutter in my heart praying to god she wouldn’t fall or hurt herself.

I needed to relieve my sexual tension real quick.

With her.

On her.

In her.

Shit.

NOT EDITED (SORRY NO TIME GOTTA GET CRACKING ON THIS MATHS HOMEWORK ;))