Chapter:2

Abhishek reached Mumbai and completed his shoot and the next day he went to Manisha's new house with Jasus. He ranged the bell and Rohit opened the door.

'aray Rohit.' Abhishek said and greeted him cheerfully as if Rohit came to his house and not him. Rohit welcomed him inside and he proudly entered into the house as if he brought that.

Abhishek met her mother and sister but Manisha is nowhere. He was looking around curiously.

'didi ready nh hui hain abhi tak. Abhi aa jayein gi.' Mishti said sensing his curiosity.

'ye bua bhi na pta nh itna time kyun lagati hai ready hunay mein.' Abhishek thought. He wanted to meet Manisha before starting the vlog but she wasn't there so he started his vlog and as soon as his camera started recording, Manisha entered wearing a beautiful green dress. He was merismized by her beauty but then remembering about the camera, he forwarded his hand towards for handshake but Manisha side hugged him for a second as she also knows they have to maintain the distance not just in front of camera but off camera too.

Whole day, Abhishek was ignoring Manisha, that's what Manisha thought, but he was just maintaining distance. He don't want her family to think something wrong about their bond. There's nothing between them, that's what he wanted to portray in front of her mother but unknown to him, his billo rani is super furious with him.

'Manisha tu to khana kha le.' her mother said as she entered the room and saw her sitting alone. She didn't had her lunch as the lunch she prepared for Abhishek wasn't his choice so she got busy in arranging other things for him and in the process, skipped her lunch and moreover she's angry and frustrated with Abhishek's behaviour. He didn't even notice her and didn't compliment her till now. Still he was busy with her Rohit, Mishti and Vishal and didn't notice when she left from living room.

'mummy abhi hamara man nh hai.' Manisha replied.

'acha to yahan akeli kyun bethi hai?' she asked lovingly.

'wo Vishal sir se milne jana hai Abhishek ke sath to soch rai thi kn sa dress pehnu. Ap bta do na please.' Manisha lied.

'acha mein nikal deti hun koi dress lekn tu to bahar ja kar beth. Abhishek yahn tujhe se milne aaya hai or tu khud andar aa kar beth gai.'

'wo yahan koi mujh se milne nh aaya hai kal uski shoot thi or aj usay yahn aana para kyun ke Vishal sir ne mujhay bulaya tha wrna wo aaj bhi na aata.' Manisha said angrily and went in washroom. She locked the door and cried her heart out. The time he entered the house, she's noticing his changed behaviour. There were many things that were hurting her but she forgot all that and decided to act normal with him but here he's completely ignoring her presence. She went out after sometime and saw him still engaged in a conversation with Vishal. She rolled her eyes and was going to kitchen that's when she heard him.

'aray Manisha dusra wala surprise nh puchay gi kya?' Abhishek asked her normally unaware of her anger.

'han bta.' Manisha said smiling at him.

'aaj humein Vishal sir se milne ke baad Palak ki party mein bhi jana hai. Usne hum dono ko invite kiya hai.' Abhishek informed her.

'thik hai.' Manisha replied and went in kitchen. Abhishek found it weird as she didn't get excited about the party.

'isko kya hua?' Abhishek asked Vishal.

'aray kch nh Abhishek bhai isko actually late night parties ziada pasand nh hain.' Vishal replied casually.

'ohh acha.' Abhishek said.

Manisha got ready after sometime and Abhishek was already waiting for her in the car with Vishal and Jasus. She came down wearing black top and baggy jeans.

Abhishek badly wanted to compliment her but controlled himself in front of Vishal and Jasus.

'chalo.' Manisha said as she settled beside Abhishek on backseat.

Abhishek was finally going to initiate conversation with her but his phone ranged and he can't ignore that call. He got busy discussing something with his manager whereas Manisha's mood was getting worst but she knows how to control her feelings.

They reached Vishal sir's studio and met him. They spent good time as he sang Janiye for them and they both uploaded their stories too updating their fans.

After that they went to party and came back home around 3 in the morning. Abhishek and Manisha tried to talk with each other but didn't get a chance and moreover nobody's leaving them alone.