~Çhapter 1~

POV:Riley

Hey, I'm Riley Williams I'm 20 years old , have no kids and have a 25 year old abusive husband who's Italian.We got married when I was 19 , when I didn't think it through and got married to Derick , that's my husbands name but I feel like it's more like Dickhead because that's what he is.

I work at a multi-millionaire company called De Luca Enterprise, I've never seen the boss actually almost everyone that I know have never seen the boss but one thing that we know is that the company is owned by a woman.

Because my "beautiful" husband is Italian and all , I had no choice but to move to Italy after getting married which wasn't all that great because I felt a little overwhelmed at first but got used to it.

I'm from South Africa and a mix of black and white , my mom is black and my dad's white.

Even when video calling my family and friends I still miss home and my two most trusted best friends , Chloe and Jade.

Chloe is full ass Italian but raised in South Africa , we are the same age , went to the same highschool until we finished graduating our matric year.Chloe is one of those best friends you'd bring to a party but not in serious situations like conflicts and drama cause I swear that girl doesn't have any filter.

Then we have Jade my other best friend, she's more of a chill person unlike Chloe , Jade is full ass a black South African who you don't wanna piss of cause when that girl is pissed her Pedi/Xhosa self comes out very fast but never the less she's that one person that you would want in serious things like conflict and drama but wouldn't bring her at parties she's an opposite of Chloe , we also finished highschool together.

Our parents used to tell us that we were like the Powerpuff girls because we were opposites and inseparable which was true.

Anyways enough of the introducing let's get into the story.

Right now is currently 05:59am a minute before I have to go pick up the girls from the airport.

I was getting ready before i had to go see my best friends and im so fucking excited.

After 3 years of not seeing each other , we are finally going to finally see each other again.

It was time to go so I took my car keys and drove to the airport.

I got out and waited for them inside the airport.

I noticed Chloe who also noticed me and the moment she saw me she ran to me with full ass speed.

"Bitchhhhh"

This bitch is real ass loud ass fuck.

She jumped on me which caused me to stumble a little.

Jade was jade she was just chill.

"We missed you so fucking much!"

"Me too Chloe, but would you mind"

She got of me and we started weeping about how we missed each other and how we were.

I helped them with the bags to my car.

At least we won't be separated anymore seeing how they are going to live with me in my apartment with my 'husband'.

At least my apartment has 2 extra rooms.

Which is a relief.

🤍🌹 It's short but hope you enjoyed reading 🌹🤍

🤍🌹Love y'all's 🌹🤍

~~~~~~~🤍🌹❤️~~~~~~~