PART XIII

Aashna was in her room working on her laptop and suddenly a message popped up. It was of Lia.

O.T.P

Hey!! Bestie how
are you?

I'm good and you ?

I'm too. Btw Sam told
you about our marriage.

Yeah he did!!! Congo tho.

Thanks. And you
are coming right.

Yeah I'm.

Btw I'm sorry from Varun.

Why tho??

About the past. Actually it
wasn't his fault. It wasn't
his intention.

I know.

How???

He told me.

Who ? Varun ?

Yeahh!!

When ?

I'll Tell you later.

Okay okay. Tell me
when you're free.

Hmm.

Bye. Good night.

Bye good night.

She went to sleep. But she wasn't able to.
She was feeling hungry so she went downstairs in the kitchen. She didn't turn on the lights cuz she doesn't want to disturb anyone. But suddenly someone held her wrist. She was scared to turn back but somehow she turned  and then it was relieved to see Varun.

AASHNA- YOU????

VARUN- Yeah me. Why??

AASHNA- Nothing. What are you doing here ?

VARUN- I came here to refill my bottle. But why are you here ?

AASHNA- I was feeling hungry that I wasn't able to sleep !!

VARUN- ohh....

He kept his one hand on the counter and started to lean towards her.

AASHNA- what are you doing? (shy)

VARUN- what am I doing ? I was just getting the bottle from the counter.

AASHNA- ohh....

VARUN- Why ? What did you think? Huhh!!!! That I'm gonna kiss you. (smirk)

AASHNA- Nothing. Let me go. Gn (shy)

VARUN- Gn (chuckled)

VARUN'S POV
I hope Aashna, we'll be together again. I know that I shouldn't have to talk with you rudely before 4 years but  I'll make you fall for me again. I love you so much that you can't think.

Y/N'S POV
What do he think about himself. Huh !!! He thinks that he'll come back and then he'll make me his again. I know that it wasn't his fault but what do I do now ? Im already moved on. He should also move on now. Then why he's just giving me butterflies. Ahh !! Is perhaps I like him still ? No , no , Aashna, you can't ? You can't love him still. Ohh God, I'm gonna mad one day. Lete sleep now. Jo bhi hoga dekha jayega.....