PART III

NEXT DAY MORNING,

All four were walking from the corridor but a girl threw banana peel and Aashna was just falling on the floor but Varun held her with her waist and her one hand rested on Varun's shoulder.

Then you guys know what will happen 😁 But I will obviously tell you

Then you guys know what will happen 😁 But I will obviously tell you.... Lia and Sam were watching the drama while having fun but the only thing Missing was popcorn .🍿 They were in their position for 5 minutes until the bell rang. There was an awkward moment for them in class .
_______________________________________

IN CAFETERIA,

LIA: So Varun and Aashna how was you're lectures ? I mean after the morning incident I don't think you both had any attention in lectures. 😏(While teasing) Right Sam .

AASHNA & VARUN : (blushed)

SAM: YAHH!! STOP TEASING THEM!! Look how there face became red like tomato.

VARUN : Okay guys. Too much teasing for today . Let's discuss what plans we have after our graduation. I mean there are only 3 months before our graduation so how can we celebrate?

AASHNA: Hello mister... First of all we have exams okay. So we have to study first. Then we will think about the party.

LIA: You're right bestie. But don't forget that there will a farewell also.
I'm having mixed feelings now. I'm excited that there will be farewell and we will enjoy it a lot but I'm nervous also bcuz of  the exams.

VARUN: