Akashi reached to his pocket and brought out his cell phone. Unlocking its screen, he dialled his driver's number. Much to his dismay, his cell phone chose the best time to shut down because of low battery.

He cursed.

How will he get home now?

Just like a typical love story, Yuurei appeared with an umbrella in her hand. Akashi frowned. What is she doing here? At this hour nonetheless...

"Yuurei, fancy meeting you here."

"Yeah, fancy meeting you too - Akashi?!" Her eyes widen when she saw Akashi stared at the umbrella in her hands. She sweat dropped, guessing what was in his mind. "Oh my god! Don't try to say you want this umbrella just because you're absolute or something!"

"That's one point and another thing is, it's raining heavily outside."

"Not my business! You should at least bring an umbrella to school everyday. For someone so smart, that's so stupid."

Akashi growled and walked towards her. As he stood right in front of her, he snatched the umbrella and dragged her along. "Oi! What are you doing freak?!" Yuurei asked in a not so gentle tone. Instead of answering, his grip tightened around her wrist.

Yuurei stared at their hands. One moment, he was rude to the core and another moment, he gave out nothing but concern and gentleness. Thinking about it made her shudder, since why did he appear in her thoughts in the first place?

Dismissing her thoughts, she looked at Akashi silently. "Hold this." He instructed, handing her the umbrella without letting go of her hand. She took it and they began to walk outside the school. It was an awkward moment for her, when there were no words coming out from the redhead's mouth.

"So, Akashi, let me send you home first okay? Lead the way to your house." She said.

Akashi looked at her, raising a brow. Is she dense or something? Sighing, he replied, "No, we're going to your house first." He calmly stated. In the end, Yuurei just nodded her head in agreement and walked beside him silently.

There were no words said to each other and for the first time, they spent each other's companion without any argument or fights. Despite the silence shared between them, they didn't find it uncomfortable.

It was rather comforting to be exact.

The thunder struck again and the sound of an umbrella falling was heard. Akashi felt his grip on the girl's gone. The rain started to dampen his clothes and he turned - only to see her on her knees, covering her ears and squeezing her eyes shut.

The same as Rena again.

He went to her and helped her to stand up. Yuurei hid her face with her hands while Akashi just muttered softly, "It's okay. You're going to be fine." Hearing those words, she let her tears fall freely to her face - which caught Akashi by surprise.

He had been in the same situation. What differ it was the person who was his company at that time. Rena used to be afraid with thunders too, and he was the one she often searched for comfort with.

The more he looked at her, the more he saw the similarities between them - and it made Akashi felt sick to his stomach. He didn't want to see them as a same person, but the nostalgic times he shared with her came back replaying in his mind whenever he spent his time with her.

Feeling somehow concerned, Akashi took out his blazer and placed it on her head - covering her face and her trembling form. Without any words spoken, he pulled the girl's hand once again and they walked in the rain.

His warm fingers intertwined with her cold ones.

For the first time, Yuurei never felt so safe in the presence of a stranger in her life.

Does falling for you sounds so foolish, Akashi?

.

A pair of eyes watched the two student's from afar. Confirming it was truly the one he wanted, he took his cell phone out and dialled a number. After a few seconds, the person he called answered.

"What is it?"

"I've some news for you, sir."

"I wish it's a good one."

"Of course, sir," a smirk appeared on his features before he continued, "Akashi Seijuurou is seen with Nakazuki Yuurei."

"Yuurei's with him eh? How convenient..."

.

And I decided to be kind today, so an update again. Think of it as a compensation for not updating so often XD enjoy! Comments and votes are much appreciated.

yass

kisekiyukira