"It didn't say my eyesight was good either, My quirk grant me extrasensory perception, Filled with different energies and 360-degree vision no blind spots, The blindfolds help me calm it down."

Izuku explained but added with a scoff when he noticed the looks of pity he was receiving "Not that I'm saying I can't stay without a blindfold, I just take it off when I am serious-"

Aizawa repeated himself  "Take them off or you're expelled."

Izuku paused and then grinned, Bringing his index finger to his blindfold and taking it off in front of his classmates and Teacher.

The students knew Izuku was related to the Pro Heroine Gojo but she had never been seen anywhere without her blindfold, Infact most people thought her only powers were super strength and super speed, Especially for Aizawa who had encounters with the arrogant Heroine they wanted to know why they covered their eyes.

"He's talking it off."

All the students leaned in anticipation, He had his eyes closed dramatically, And he opened them slowly, making everybody gasp Surprising enough, even his eyebrows and eyelashes were white but that wasn't the reason they were shocked, It was because Izuku had most beautiful eyes they had ever seen, His icy blue eyes shown brightly, With his naughty grin his image in the hearts of every female immediately went through the roof, they would argue that he was the most beautiful thing they have ever seen with their own eyes.

Megumi and Kugasaki didn't like the eyes Izuku was receiving all of a sudden, They inched a little closer to him and glared at the girls.

"Alright then, Keep your eyes open for the rest of the day."

Aizawa declared making Izuku shrug, Izuku would need to have his eyes running at full power for a month straight without rest before he'd be as weak as they thought.

"I mean sure if you want me to ace every test you'd give, be my guest."

Izuku said it with a bored tone he knew their test wouldn't be something he could pretend to struggle with, And he didn't have any way of restricting his powers, This was going to be so easy he almost didn't want to do it.

Aizawa ignored him and pointed to Bakugo.

"What's your furthest distance throw with a Softball when you were in junior high?"

Bakugo took a second took think before he recalled "67 meters."

"Right, try doing it with your quirk."

Aizawa gave Bakugo a softball taking him to a marked circle counting meters, where he could throw the ball with all his strength and not have to worry about harming anyone, Not that he'd care if he did.

"Anything goes just stay in the circle."

Aizawa gave Bakugo the go-ahead.

"Go on, You're wasting our time'

Aizawa wanted to be done with this so he'd sleep.

"Alright then you asked for it"

Bakugo stretched a bit before adopting a throwing stance.

'I'd add a little heat to my pitch and drop their jaws'

As the next number-one pro hero, Bakugo was meant to be in the spotlight, he still had a beef with Izuku, who sounded so much like that wimp but ended up in first place.

"Die!"

Adding the anger he felt from not being first, he threw the ball while following it with a massive explosion, Further propelling it, It caused massive wind pressure as well as almost breaking the sound barrier.

Cursed Hero (Jujutsu kaisen X My hero academia)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara