Wounds

Chapter 36

Wounds

He said as I just wanted to die in the very moment.

I was still sobbing as he touched me and I shrugged at the touch, it was painful to be like that.

-It will be alright, let me heal u.

He touched the face turning to himself as I opened them facing the Jinnie who had red eyes, full of angriness for the man.

I looked as he asked for the action and I nodded. I was lifted up as he took me to the bath tub, closing the door after as he placed me in the tub. Turning the warm water on he took the clothes off to make me feel comfortable, he always did so as he sat inside the tub washing me up, the all what was left from the V on me, the soap was cleaning but it never deleted the red, purple marks from the skin.

He gently rubbed the soap foam on me trying to be the most tender way possible.

I sat inside trying to keep myself together as it was hard to understand that the whole situation was idiotic, I couldn't imagine the worser outcome.

-Come here!

He opened his legs and arms as I just slid to him as his hands hugged me touching the damage was done due to him.

-I am sorry, Felix. It's my mistake.

He tenderly held me and I was felt like a million people touched me and it was concerning me a lot.

My head fell on his chest as I just relaxed on it, trying to calm down, the soft well known touch was something normal for me as he just silently held me.

I needed to recover as perhaps Ji wil come to me, with no phone, so I pulled myself together, as Jinnie helped me to put on clothes as we left the building and I was driven home, I entered the flat taking the bottle of alcohol as I drank the half of it.

-Hey, mate! Calm down, Felix!

Chan too the bottle of my hands as he looked at me.

-What happened?

He looked at me seeing the hickeys on the neck and broken skin. He was growing a worried look.

I felt the big fat ball in the throat as it was eating me up.

-What is that?

He touched the neck line looking at me.

I broke in tears, as he got what happened and he hugged me tightly.

-Shit man, who did it?

-V.

I whispered as he just held me there. He was sad and I felt his warm touch as he held me.

-U need me now more than IN, I will cancel.

-Don't please, Ji will come here soon.

-Are u sure? Felix u just being raped, want to go to police.

-No. I am alright.

I said as he hugged me once more, brushing the back.

-I will come earlier, and I will spend more time with u, alright? We can watch movies, right?

-Okay.

He left the flat as I just changed into something more close, the turtle neck and sweats as I heard a light knock on the doors.

-Hi, baby.

Ji looked so happy as he closed the door rushing to me as I felt the smell of his perfume inside of the nose as he just melted in the hug, we fell on the sofa as his head went on my chest and we were cuddling.