Engraved touches

Chapter 23

Engraved touches

I took the quick shower and placed the towel on my waist and went out to take the dryer to find him sitting on my bed.

-U want something?

I asked straight as I was tired of the bullshit game we played together.

-U really want to move out?

He calmly asked me looking at the wall.

-Yes, I think it will be better for both of us.

I looked at him, rubbing my hair with the hand. He went finally to look at me as he saw the tattoo I had on my waistline. It was a short phrase I liked a lot when I was a child.

My grandfather told me it a lot of times and I grew on me.

"If the fight is inevitable, hit first."

He looked at it as he saw it for the first time. I never wore the underwear so low and it was close to the crouch.

-u have a tattoo?

He asked in big surprise as I looked down on it.

He stood up coming closer to read what it was written, I looked as he went a little down to read them.

-The power words u have there. How did it appear there?

I looked at him as he finally went up to my face to meet my eyes.

I opened my my mouth still having a hand in my wet hair.

-It's the words I remember greatly from my grandfather. He told me that a lot of times, so I will always remember.

I smiled reminding of the sweet moments my childhood brought me back in time.I was lost in memories reminding the moments it happened as he did it a lot of times.

I felt a light touch on my skin that threw mw back to reality.

-It's so pretty.

Han whispered tracing the words while reading them aloud again. 

I felt as his cold fingers cut the hot after shower skin like a razor, firing every letter was there imprinted. 

His eyes returned back to my face as he looked into my face. I looked back at him, his hand was still on my body, cutting it's way to the least letter there.

I gasped from the pressure he gave me.

I blinked trying to read his thoughts as he was still looking into my eyes.

It was a looking challenge we had right now. I slightly opened my mouth to threw the air out.

His soft features of face and sleeveless top which was cropped showing the part of the belly, and I saw only now. The towel felt heavier and the barrier to strong.