Deep Yandere Love Thoughts

Y/n was finished with with his after school tasks for the day, his final would be tutoring his fellow classmate who was in desperate need of some advice as the two packed up for the day. "Thanks, Y/n!" His classmate bowed to him and left the library, the boy only smiled as he watched him run off to whatever he had planned today.

Once he felt alone, he gets back to packing his stuff up and checked his phone. Not a message from a friend, only mom to pick some milk up as he frowns to himself. "...I need a friend... Maybe a girlfriend... I'd like a change of pace for once..." he says to himself as he shoved his phone into his pocket and was ready to leave.

"..."

That is until he spots a lone girl at one of the tables in the library. As usual, he recognizes the dark hair and those purple eyes concealed behind her new glasses. He heads towards her way, "Kurono..." he calls to her as she glanced up from her intense staring.

"Y/n..." she greets Y/n with a small smile, he takes a seat in front of her. "Studying?"

"...Thinking..."

"Really? About what?"

"...Myself?"

"Yourself?"

"I guess you could say... I'm a failure of a person myself..."

The boy clicks his tongue softly. "Come on, don't say that..."

"...At least... those were my earlier thoughts..."

"Earlier thoughts..."

A light menacing aura starts to emit around her as it left a concerning impression from Y/n. But he stays and continues to listen what Kurono had to say.

"It's just... Everyone around me... I used to hate them... I envied them... I hated that everyone was falling in love around me... and each and every kind person I've met slowly ran from me..." she bared her teeth in an envious manner. "Kurono..." Y/n wanted to comfort her.

"But then I met you..."

But Kurono had other plans as she grabs ahold of both of his hands and squeezed them softly. A small smile appears as her sharp purple eyes beamed towards his way.

"For the very first time... I believed that God does exist... It's wonderful..." she laughed quietly to herself as this behavior from her was only making Y/n worry.

"Kurono..."

"I love you..." her whisper wasn't audible enough for Y/n to hear, still making Y/n concerned.

"...Uh... Kurono?"

"You're scared of me, aren't you?"

She squeezes his hands a little more tighter as the passionate yet rough intent around her grew more, hearts were basically visible in her eyes, staring intensely at Y/n. "I'm sorry... but I won't make the same mistake as before... I will not let you go... Not this time~..."

Ding...

On cue, Kurono would have to do exactly that as she finds a notification on her phone and read it from where she stood and sighed.

"I have to go... but I'll see you soon, Y/n~... Don't you worry about little old me~..." she doesn't let that ruin her mood as she winks at him seductively before heading off to where she was needed. Y/n watched a bit as he recalls what happened earlier. It left him worried that Kurono might've thought about kicking the bucket soon if he didn't stepped in.

He was glad to do the opposite as he picks his things up as well and left the school to grab some milk for his mom.

Unlike his father-