Blind Love

She's a nerd.

She's dangerous.

A person unworthy of their time.

These were to name a few rumors and assumptions that spread along the school as a girl with silky black hair and thick frames of glasses walked through the hallways of break. Her face covered in bruises and bandages as she hoped to encounter nobody on her way to her next period.

Thwack!

Suddenly, a hand slaps the books from her arms and fell to the ground. She glanced up from her position to find a group of students crowding around her. A few, three or four of boys and girls as they laughed at her. "Better watch where you're going, dumbass..."

Our favorite bully and nicest person in the Noodle-verse, the olive haired boy who managed to catch the girl slipping as she goes to pick up her things silently.

Fwoosh!

She was pushed down to her hands and knees, her glasses fell from her face as a girl laughed at her from behind. "Be careful where you fall... Don't want to hurt the ground, do you?" She turns and found a blonde girl with green eyes taunt at her before focusing back at her messy papers and books she "dropped" earlier. Tears were threatening to appear but none could be present, she was used to it after all as the bullying and suffering was only going to continue as long as she was in school.

"Oi, enough with the bullying already, Mikio!" Someone shouts at the boy and his little group, everyone including the bullied girl glanced up to find a h/c walking towards them. He had his hands clenched into fists as he pulls him away by the collar, frowning. "Come on! We're just having fun!" He had a smug look on his face as Y/n throws him back and points his finger at his chest.

"To you, maybe... This is plain harassment!"

"Don't be such a downer, Mr. Class President!~" one of the girls in the group says. Y/n turns to everyone surrounding the girl and stood firm his ground. "I will not tolerate this behavior at all... All of you need to leave and get to class..."

Everyone let out a groan, "What a party pooper!"

"Yeah! Mr. Class President sucks!"

But they all left as the boy crouches down at the girl's level and grabs her attention. "You alright, Kurono?"

"...Y... You remember my name?" The girl who's name is Kurono blushed softly. "It's my duty to remember everyone's name in class... It doesn't matter who you are..."

Y/n smiles softly as he grabs the scattered papers and books on the ground, Kurono only kept her gaze down on the ground. "...You know they'll target you now since you're involved..."

Her classmate stops picking her belongings from the ground and turns to her. "Does it really matter? As long as you're okay, I'll let the target on my back grow bigger so they can focus on me more than you..."

Kurono's eyes widens and her flushed face grew darker, finding him standing up and offered a hand out to her which she accepts it hesitantly. He hands her her school papers and smiled. "I won't let anyone bully you..." he said his final goodbyes to his classmate before heading off to wherever he needed to go and left her alone.

"...You think I'm a damsel in distress, huh?"

A lusting smile grew on her face as under her cracked glasses, her sharp purple eyes glanced towards where Y/n went. "...I'm more of a femme fatale, Y/n~... You've captured my heart, I won't let you go~..." she bites down on her finger seductively before she unconsciously head to class, daydreaming about her first blind love today.