Get him here this instant . If he ever comes here again , he should not be asked to wait , he should be directly escorted here . He is family . He nodded and hurriedly went to get him .

Why was Neil here . I thought after our last interaction, he really didn't't want to do anything with me . He didn't want to keep any relationship with me . I wasn't angry with him or at him anymore. Over the past few days I thought about what he did that day and i only come to conclusion that Whatever maa and dad said that day was right . Perhaps whatever he did , He did it for his sister. Maybe it was his way of protecting her. I can not judge him without knowing him . Also if he wouldn't have been here today , I was thinking of Meeting him in a few days but alas he was her today , and I don't know why he was .I just hope he isn't here with the motive of breaking my relationship with my ruh . Yes she is mine now ,and I don't intend to let her go , not today , not tomorrow ,not ever. I was thinking all this when I heard a knock .

Third person's POV

Neil entered inside as Karan opened the door for him to enter first .He silently stood in front of abhimaan with his hands inside his jeans pocket . He was wearing a button up shirt with a jeans and loffeers . Both looked into each other's eyes as if analysing the other person .

Can we talk , Neil asked . Abhimaan nodded and signed him to take a seat on the couches present in his cabin .

Karan get two coffeess . He ordered.

If you think I am here to apologise for what I said , then you are wrong , I am not here for that , Neil dedicated .

Before you tell me why you are here I just want you to know , I am never gonna Divorce your sister , nor let her gonna divorce me . She is my wife now and I don't intend to leave her ,not today, not tomorrow and not ever .

Neil nodded, he had a serious expression on his face . It was difficult to decipher what was going inside his head.

If my sister has decided to give this marriage a chance, a chance to both of you , then she must have thought of something before coming onto this decision. But that doesn't mean, I approve this relationship. I don't .

Before Neil could continue they were disturbed by a knock. It was Karan with their coffees . He served them their coffees and left .

If you don't approve of our relationship, then why are you here . What are you implying by coming here ,Abhimaan asked.

I am leaving Next week . I might be leaving next week but if I ever get to know Aaruhi is hurt because of you or anything that leads to you, I am gonna make sure you never see her again .Neil threatened in a calm tone .

Rest assured, I am never going let this happen. I am never gonna hurt your sister in any way , I know , the circumstances in which we got married were not right but we have decided to give our relationship a chance, I have started to really care about her and I can't even think of hurting her . About her career and studies, I just want you to assure you , I am never gonna do any compromise on that part . She is gonna study as much as she wants , or whatever she wants . She's gonna make her career as she wants , our marriage is never going to be a hindrance for her . I can guarantee you that , Abhimaan said sincerely.

He nodded, I hope it stays that way only .

Does she know that you are leaving. Abhimaan asked .

You are the first one to know. Neil replied .

Are going to inform her .

Neil nodded. We might not be talking to each other, we might have differences in our relationship now , but she is still my little sister who I love and nothing is going to change that fact. Lately we might have been not much close to each other but doesn't make our love any less for each other . Neil softly said looking and playing with the rim of the coffee mug .

You know , she'd be happy , if you'd stay . Spend some time with her. I don't know much about what has happened in the past but as much as I have got to know her and the situation, I know all she wants is you to be here with her, tell her that you are here , your family is not going to break apart . You aren't leaving her or anyone. Neil heard him patiently, he knew what abhimaan said was right, all Aaruhi ever wanted was to be happy,have a happy family , to have her brother by her side .

I guess , I don't know how to approach her. Talk to her . Neil said as he shrugged his shoulder and gave him a small sad smile . But I know I need to talk to her and I will , I just need time , maybe. but guess what , I don't have much , he chuckled sarcastically .abhimaan simply looked at him .

I won't take your much time , I'll leave, I was just here to say this and I am done . Neil said as he got up . Abhimaan as well stood up , he held his hand out infornt of Neil to shake. Neil looked at his hand and then him but finally they both shook their hand and nodded at each other .
It was nice to talk to you , I hope we have a better relationship in future
Neil said as they shook their hands and Neil took his leave .

So this was it guys for today

So this was it guys for today. The longst chanpter that I have written in this book with 1500+ words .

So finally Neil and abhimaan, had a talk , how did you guys liked it .
Do tell me and don't forget to
Like
Share and
Comment

Destiny Played It's GameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara