Then, the mirage showed them Joo Ah's moment in the operation theatre to save Areum. Joo Ah was having a caesarean section procedure to give birth to Areum. The day of Joo Ah was pronounced dead. The day of Areum's birth. Everyone thought that Joo Ah had never met Areum. But they were wrong when the mirage showed the true story.

Joo Ah heard Areum's crying as soon as she came out of her.

"Congratulations! It's a girl!" The surgeon said. Joo Ah shed tears. She could see Areum was taken by the nurse to be cleaned. After a few minutes, the nurse showed Joo Ah her baby, Kim Areum.

"B-baby.. J-j.. Jibeom-ah..." Joo Ah said while looking at Areum. Suddenly, her vision turned blurry. Joo Ah's heartbeat dropped in an instant. A few seconds later, her heart stopped. Her heartbeat came flat. All medical staffs were trying to save her but failed. Joo Ah was pronounced dead on the same day she gave birth to Areum. Her last word.. was Jibeom's name.

Joo Ah looks at Jibeom, and Jibeom looks at Joo Ah.

"I never knew that you were fighting for your life too that day" Joo Ah says to Jibeom.

"Likewise.." Jibeom says.

"It's okay. Let bygones be bygones. How about your life nowadays? With Serendipity.." Joo Ah asks. Jibeom smiles.

"Good.." Jibeom says. Joo Ah smiles widely.

"That's the answer I wanna hear from you" Joo Ah says.

"But.. I have a dilemma.." Jibeom says. Joo Ah looks at Jibeom.

"Why? Wasn't your heart has been set before?" Joo Ah asks.

"Yeah but.. Chaerin's confession.. made me doubt.." Jibeom says. Joo Ah holds Jibeom's chest.

"You've tried to know them since the start. Now, it's your time to choose who's the best for you and our baby. This choice will be a game changer to your life and our daughter. You have to consider that too, it's not only about yourself" Joo Ah says.

"Who do you think is the best?" Jibeom asks Joo Ah.

"The best will only be determined by you. You have to choose wisely. But everything I can say, choose the path where your heart leads you to. But make sure, Areum is happy with the choice you make. That's where your heart is set. You'll understand my word better later.." Joo Ah says. Jibeom sighs.

"I don't think I'll succeed.." Jibeom says.

"You'll succeed" Joo Ah smiles.

"Even if I succeeded, you know that.. you're my first love, right?" Jibeom asks. He holds Joo Ah's cheek. Joo Ah smiles and she nods.

"Always" Joo Ah says.

"I wanna stay with you here.. this place.. is too good. The best part is.. you're here.." Jibeom says. Joo Ah holds Jibeom's hand. She leans her head on Jibeom's shoulder.

"What about Areum?" Joo Ah asks. Jibeom looks at Joo Ah.

"If you're staying with me here, what about our daughter?" Joo Ah asks.

"Can't we bring her here too?" Jibeom asks. Joo Ah shakes her head.

"She has so much things to figure out yet. Her life is just starting. Hence, you saw the mirage too. If both of us failed to survive that day, what about Areum? She'd become an orphan in an instant" Joo Ah says.

"But.. you never see her growing up. She never met you too.." Jibeom says.

"I did! I did come into her dreams sometimes!" Joo Ah says.