Daphnes pov

'Hello, how may I help you?' The office lady asks.

'Hi! I'm new and my online schedule won't load. So can I get a paper one please?' I tell her.

'Yup. What's your last first name?'

'Daphne Clarke.'

'Ok perfect. Here you go'

'Thank you have a good day!' I smile at her walking out.

........
Walking into my first class which is math. I hate math so much.

'YOU'RE LATE!' The old lady screams at me

'I'm so sorry miss. I'm new I had to get my schedule. Then find this class.' I apologize to her looking down at my hands while picking at my nails.

'Dont let it happen again.' She warns

'Of course not miss.'

'Go sit by Luca in the back corner.' She points to Luca.

Oh frick. I don't think he likes me to much because I talk but its okay I'll just try and not talk to him.

'Yes miss.' I say walking with my head up slightly so I don't trip.

Getting to the seat I place my bag down on the ground pull out the chair and sit quietly head down. I don't want annoy Luca because then we won't be friends and if we're not friends then he might be super mean so I'll just shut up.

Looking around the room I see everyone has a notebook and pen out so I reach down to my bag open it and grab my white notebook and my pen pouch. Grabbing a black pen I start to copy the bored.

'Daph.'

Ignore him.

'Daphne'

Ignore.

I feel a poke on my shoulder followed by 3 more until I turn my head to Luca

'What do you want Luca I don't want to get in more trouble.'

'Hi.' He says

'Hi? Is that all?' I question

'I'm bored and I know you talk so talk to me pleasee.' He drags out the please to make it slightly more begging.

'Are you okay? You were way grumpier this morning.' I raise my eyebrows at him.

'Yup I'm great amazing perfect super duper!' He says smiling

I look at his eyes and they're red.

'Are you on something? Do I need to take you somewhere so you can take a chill pill and not be high?'

'As long as I'm with you baby.'
(I cringed writing this I'm so sorry 😭)

'Um.' I say blushing at the nickname

'Just wait 15 more minutes Luca then I'll take you to the bathroom or something and give you eye drops.'

'Okay darling' he says laying his head done on his arms looking at me smiling cheekily.

......15 minutes later.......

The bell rings. I pack every of mine then grab Luca backpack and back his notebook and pen as well because he is asleep on the desk.

'Luca wake up.'

No movement

'Luca wake up!' I say slightly louder poking his cheek like he poked my shoulder

'I'm up darling.' He softly smiles at me with closed eyes.

'Lets go now please I need to take you to the bathroom and give you eye drops.'

' okay darling let me pack my stuff.'

'I did that come on now please.'

He gets up grabs his bag and walks out next to me lazily while walking is a small zigzag line.

...............

A/n

Hi guys! Okay so I'm sorry for not updating schools been busy with finals which sucks! But I'll update mostly on weekend and 2-3 times during the week just so it isn't like I absolutely forget the story!

Okay thank you for the reads love ya 💋